HeadCanon #9: SDR2 Kinnies, Who You Kin and What it Means About You!

Hajme Hinata: You sarcastic sassy tsundere bitch, come over here and let me give you a hug! You're amazing! You're a great friend, you're very blunt, and you're a complete idiot, but we stan.

Nagito Komaeda: Hey, are you okay man? Do you need a hug? You're really depressed and you constantly lie to yourself about things to get through the day. You've been through some shit too. Yet, you joke the pain away and act like it's nothing. Hey, just now that I'm here for you and you can always talk to me if needed, alright? I love you.

Chiaki Nanami: You like gaming and you're super kind! You also like sweets and you either hate or love Nagito. That's about it you basic yet loveable fucker.

Souda Kazuichi: WASSUP MY MAN!?!?!?!? HOW YA DOING!?!?!?! Okay, so, you're super energetic, you're a wimp but we still stan cuz you'd die for your friends. You constantly fidgit with anything you have in your hands and you either ship Sondam, Soudam, Sousonia, or Sousondam. Also, you've been through some shit and you have major trust issues. But, just remember I'm here for you dude, alright?

Gundham Tanaka: You DND playing bitch! I love you! You have high walls, you love animals, and you've been through some shit so you put on an act to protect yourself from others. But, once you let those walls down, you're just a kind loveable dork. <3

Hiyoko Saionji: OH GOD! PEOPLE KIN HER!? Okay, so, you constantly bully everyone but that's just because you have a shit home life and you don't have any other outlet. Does this excuse your actions? No. Do you need to stop being such a bitchy brat? Yes. Am I going to help you stop being a bitchy brat if you want my help? Yes. Everyone deserves help if they want to get better, and I'm here for you, okay? Oh! I forgot something else! You're the child of the friend group.

Mahiru Koizumi: You're the mom friend of the group, you have daddy issues, you're an activist, and you're either bi or gay convince me otherwise.

Mikan Tsumiki: Oh baby.... here, let me give you a hug. You've been through some shit. You've been horribly abused and bullied your whole life and that's made you a nervous wreck. You're very kind and sweet, you just don't have good boundries when it comes to relationships. You're gonna be okay, I promise.

Ibuki Mioda: oKAY AUTHOR'S VENTING TIME! So, you kin her too? Nice! You're either gay or bi, maybe ace. If you're gay or bi you focus on friendships more than you do romantic relationships. One of your quotes is, "Who needs a romantic relationship when you have friends!?" Or something along those lines. It's not like you don't want a romantic relationship, that just means you have to trust another person deeply and you don't know if you're ready to be hurt again. You constantly help people because it makes you feel good and like you've done something useful with your life, and it also keeps your mind off of yourself. You've been used in the past too many times to count and you're just kinda bored with it. You're hurt, sure, but life moves on you know? You just want to party with your friends and have a good time! ^v^ Oh! Also, you're a Souda kinnie too you just don't want to admit it.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu: You tsundere bitch! Get over here you dork! I love you! Okay, so, you're very closed off and agressive, most likely cuz you have a shit home life. You love your family, sure, but it's just a toxic household, ya'know? Once you let your walls down your just a chill bro who loves sweets!

Peko Pekoyama: People think you're cold and closed off but when in reality you're just socially awkward. Very socially awkward. You focus most of your time into your studies so you don't have much time for making friends, but, the few friends you do have know that you're very sweet and kind with a heart of gold! You also love plushies! They make you feel safe!

TeruTeru Hanamura: You're horny and you're a mama's boy. That's it.

Twogami: You're a leader, you're kind, and you love food!

Akane Owari: You've been through some shit and your outlet is some sort of sport and eating! You're very firey and we stan! You're a great friend to have!

Nekomaru Nidai: You're the dad friend of the group, you're very strong, and you make a lot of puns!

Sonia Nevermind: You're into true crime stuff and you're a leader! You put a lot of pressure on yourself to lead, stop that! You're allowed to have a break! Also, you're an activist and you love animals!

Monomi: You're just very soft and kind and caring.