Chapter 2: Helicarrier

Start from the beginning

"Shapeshift?" He seemed puzzled at the idea, almost like he didn't believe you.

"You don't believe me?" You saw his face stay the same. You sighed and stood up, stretching before taking a deep breath. Suddenly your body started to shorten down, hunching forward onto your hands and feet. You felt your spine and bones shift and change, as a fur coat overtook your exterior, your mouth becoming a muzzle, hands and feet becoming paws, and your canines extending and sharpening.

You weren't exactly the most comfortable in this form as it took a little while to adjust to, but you wanted to prove the living fossil wrong. And you did just that. You looked up, your E/C eyes now a golden colour. The look on Steve's face would be enough to make you laugh if you were capable of laughing in this form.

"This is actually my first time seeing a wolf in person, or- a wolf shapeshifter I suppose." Coulson spoke, looking at you in amazement. Now that you thought about it, this was your first time showing this form to anyone besides HYDRA.

"Huh, you weren't lying." Steve said with a smirk, making you narrow your eyes before jumping up onto the seats and laying down on your stomach. You'd have turned back by now but it seemed unnecessary since you'd be wasting energy on something that could wait. You didn't like being in this form around other people, especially females. Women always found this form's weakness first. It was a weakness in general, just more so in canine form.

You closed your eyes and decided to nap for the rest of the trip, listening to Phil talking about watching Steve while he was unconscious- or something like that.

As your eyes fluttered open you felt that your journey had come to a stop. Looking around you watched as Phil and Steve stood up and walked to the rear door, waiting for it to open. You were still in your wolf form at the moment, deciding to just stay like this unless you needed to talk. You stood up and jumped off of the seats, walking to the left of Steve as the door opened.

"Stow the captain's gear." Coulson said to a crewman as you three exited the quinjet. Phil looked to the left and you automatically followed his gaze, only to find what you didn't want to see right now.

A redhead woman walked over to you three, looking from Phil to Steve to you.

"Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers, Mr. L/N." Coulson introduced everyone. You slid behind Steve ever so slightly, hoping you would become invisible by keeping near him.

"Ma'am." Steve said as he turned his attention to her. Did he just say ma'am? You thought.

You gave a quiet 'bark' as a greeting to seem more normal. You silently wished that she wouldn't notice you.

"Hi." She said, looking at Steve then you. She gave an audible 'aww' before approaching you and kneeling down. "Why do you have a dog with you?" She asked as she slid a hand down your head, neck and back, immediately making you rumble in unwanted pleasure.

"Actually, that's our new agent..." Coulson trailed off as he tried to suppress a smile. He found it somewhat amusing to watch you fall apart at her touch. You hated being touched in this form, but also loved it. No wonder dogs love being rubbed, it feels like a wonderful massage. The only issue was that you dropped your defences when being stroked.

"New agent?" She questioned. She was confused on what he meant by that. You couldn't help but groan in enjoyment, still wishing she would release you already.

After a couple seconds you snapped out of the ecstasy and reverted your form. Ending up laid down on the concrete with Natasha's hand resting on your head.

Nat retrieved her hand in surprise, mentally scolding herself for being so ignorant. "Oh my god, I'm sorry." She apologised. You really weren't in any place to take shots at her, considering your own enjoyment, but at the same time she was touching you without consent. As bad as that sounds.