All's Fair in Laser Tag {Intrulogical}

Third Person POV

"Well jokes on you I choose Virgil!" Remus shouts, pulling his anxious friend over to him.

The six kinda friends were out playing laser tag like the mature teens they were, and Roman made the mistake of choosing Remus's boyfriend to be on his team. Logan had amazing aim, and since there was no physical element to the game, he was debatably the best at it. In response, Remus took Roman's boyfriend because twins are petty as hell.

"Welcome to the dark side," Janus greets sarcastically, sipping on his soda while he's allowed to have it.

That leaves Patton to join Roman and Logan. The employees here already knew what they were here for since the group had been coming since before they all were even friends. Janus and Patton had been secretly dating, which brought them closer, but Patton sucks at keeping secrets and they all found out.

As the only responsible one, Logan pays for the game while Remus, Roman, and Patton rush inside to claim their vests. Virgil and Janus enter slower, they were already weirdos by association and didn't need to draw more attention to themselves.

They all suit up and are let inside, since the employees know there's no point in telling them the rules. Of course, Virgil worried they would get in trouble for breaking the rules but everyone had a pact where they wouldn't sell them out because they didn't just play laser tag. No no no, they had a laser war.

Running was no longer forbidden, but weaponized. The only real rule they actually followed was the no hitting rule, unless you got too close to Remus. He's a biter. Logan was the only one that followed the rules anymore, and as long as they didn't break anything then the pact still stood.

Janus would typically trip people throughout the game and shoot them while they're down. Logan would find a spot or two to camp in and snipe people. Patton was basically free points because he just 'snuck' around in the open. Virgil sat in a corner and shot anyone that happened to pass by but couldn't be bothered to do any more work for his team unless he was against Roman. Remus and Roman went all out, either going rogue or bossing around their teammates like generals.

The two teams split up as soon as they were allowed into the arena; with Roman, Logan, and Patton going to the back and Virgil, Janus, and Remus staying near the door. The game starts, and everyone's equipment lights up.

The Prince twins immediately take off in random directions, hunting the other players. Logan chooses one of his sniper spots, even though he called them something much more complicated than that. Virgil and Janus stick together, both planning to use the other as a meat shield. Patton is just being Patton, trying not to get attacked.

After a few minutes of the usual chaos, things got quiet. It was odd, Logan thought, Remus hasn't screeched in approximately one minute and thirteen seconds. And Logan was right to be suspicious, Remus wasn't the type to strategize and was hardly able to stay quiet for longer than ten seconds. In laser tag he would usually yell something along the lines of 'SPIDER'S LEGS FUNCTION THE SAME WAY A BONER DOES' so it was pretty suspicious.

Even the employees hadn't been able to find Remus on the cameras for a little bit. They all agreed on one thing though; Remus was up to something. And most of them were sure it was going to be hilarious while everyone else was concerned it would be illegal.

Either way, the game continued as normal. Logan was forced to change positions when it turns out Virgil could shoot him from the opposite end of the room. He gasps when he's pushed behind one of the neon obstacles, staring at a smiling Remus.

"What the hell are you doing?" The smart one inquires, because we all know he wouldn't say ask, he's gotta be all professional.

"Shhhh," Remus shushes him, waiting for the sound of footsteps to pass before pulling his boyfriend into a kiss. Despite his confusion, Logan reluctantly kisses back, knowing that Remus won't quit until he does. Besides, it's not like he really minded the action. He's about to ask what that was for when he hears the poor quality 'death' audio come from his vest, "Love ya but I can't let Roro win!" He yells, running off before Logan could regain his composure.

"Wh- j- why- Remus!" He shouts.

Roman finds Logan soon after, having heard the commotion and looking to get some more kills- I mean points, "What happened?"

"Your brother isn't afraid to 'play dirty,'" Logan explained simply, fixing his tie. He walks off before Roman can question him further, wanting to avoid further embarrassment.

- - -

"Sooo...did you guys have fun??" One of the employees, Valerie, drawled. She was smirking, her gaze focused mainly on Logan. It seems that they could in fact see Remus sabotage him.

"Yep!" Remus says brightly, only partially because his team had ended up winning.

"No," Roman says immediately after, "I was separated from my stormcloud for so long!!" He complains, hugging his boyfriend tightly.

Logan just frowns, ignoring Remus as he wiggles his eyebrows suggestively. Patton and Janus were talking, well it was mostly Patton talking about how much fun he had while Janus listened with a smile.

Since that day, Remus has had a lot more fun during these laser tag matches.

A/N: Even though it's only been ten days, it feels like I haven't updated this book in forever. At first I was gonna do this idea with prinxiety, but intrulogical seemed better, plus I only have like one intrulogical oneshot so far.