Shocking Result {Prinxiety}

Roman's POV

"Hey Thomathy what's going on?" I ask, popping up in his kitchen, the real one not the one in the mind palace.

"Not much," He says, going over to the living room with Logan already there.

"Hello Roman, would you mind helping me convince Thomas to refrain from re-watching Parks and Recreation for the seventh time?" He asks, looking frustrated as usual.

"No can do, teach, you're the one who said it was okay to dedicate time to 'healthy distractions,'" I point out, because Thomas was on a really good episode and I wanted to watch.

I flop down onto the couch next to him as Logan sighs in defeat, "Just when I think Thomas is willing to listen to reason, I am once again proven wrong by mindless distractions."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask, only really hearing half of his muttered sentence.

"This morning I used logic to convince Thomas to try anxiety pills and it worked," He explains, gesturing to the extra relaxed YouTuber.

"I'm sorry...you what?!!" I yell, jumping up, "Couldn't that kill Virgil!?" Even Thomas sits up at that, looking worried.

Logan sighs, "While I cannot be too sure as to the effect the medication will have on the embodiment of anxiety, it is impossible for us to permanently die. Worst case, Virgil is reborn as anxiety, with none of his memories."

"Do you not hear yourself?? Did you even ask Virgil about this beforehand to see if he was okay with it?" I ask, deciding whether I should strangle Logan or find Virgil.

"If I had asked Virgil his opinion on it, he would most likely become extremely anxious, which would negatively affect Thomas," He explains.

"How about I just summon him?" Thomas suggests, trying to prevent a homicide.

"Okay," I agree, looking at the staircase he usually appears on.

Instead, he pops up in the air, landing on the couch, "What the duck Richard?" He asks, sitting up.

"Virgil!" I wrap the anxious side in a hug, glad to see him okay.

"Aww, hello to you too Princey," He says, slurring his words and hugging back. Well, mostly okay.

"Are you feeling alright? Thomas took some anxiety pills and-"

"Oh ish that why I feel so funny and I'm talkin' weird??" He asks, interrupting me which is something Virgil is normally too anxious to do.

"Interesting, instead of harming Virgil the pill has simply made him incredibly relaxed," Logan notes, pointing out the obvious.

"So anxiety pills make Virgil high?" Thomas asks, clearly confused.

"Hi Thomash," Virgil replies without missing a beat.

"It appears so," Logan answers, but Thomas has already gotten distracted by Parks and Recreation.

I look at the strangely relaxed trait, "I'm gonna bring him back to the mind space."

"It's going t-" I sink down with Virgil, not bothering to let Logan finish since I already know he's just going to correct my grammar.

We appear in the hallway where all of our rooms are, "How'd we get back here?" He asks, looking around confused.

"We sunk down?" I remind him.

"Oh yeah," He says, smiling dumbly, "You ever get the feeling that you just wanna hug a specific person for like a lot of time?" He asks, staring off into space.

"Sure," I reply, deciding to just go along with it.

"You're really hot," He comments, staring at me.

I feel my face turn red, "You're not too bad yourself J-Delightful."

"Hehe, thanks Princey, you're da best," He leans his head against my shoulder.

"How about you go to sleep and wait for the anxiety pills to wear off?" I suggest, knowing I can only handle so much of high Virgil.

"But I won't be able to see youuuu," He whines, hugging me in protest.

Oh my God he is seriously the cutest thing like this and my gay a$$ can't take it- "How about we watch Disney until you fall asleep?"

"Cuddles?" He asks, looking up at me with his big, adorable eyes.

"Sure," I give in, letting him happily drag me into his room.

We sit down on his bed, he grabs the remote while I put the Black Cauldron DvD in. He immediately cuddles up to me, curling up against my chest, "I love you Roro," He mumbles before falling asleep.

I smile dumbly to myself as I look down at his sleeping form, hoping to whatever god there is that he means it as I hold him closer and fall asleep. 

A/N: Pretty sure I saw this idea in a TikTok compilation, seemed funny and a lot fluffier than everyone else's ideas on how anxiety pills would affect Virgil.