While upstairs the party was still going, bakhyung was recording everything Taehyung was passing on collecting gifts and people carrying him around. His attention went towards his pet dog barking towards the door. He went there trying to see what he was barking at the moment he reached there he gasped someone knocked him out and took his downstairs.

"Yes boss we successful caught Taemin's son now we can move to our next plan , yes boss I'm taking him to the basement for now till then we have to take care of the family " The guy was talking on his phone , he took taehyung and layed him on the floor. The guy went out firing around the house most of the workers and maids ran out of the house. He reached at the terrace.

"Freeze, no one will move an inch or else I won't hesitate to kill you all right this instant. Everyone stand in a line NOW " He shouted "good now stand on the railing. "

"You fucker who are you and what do you want " Taemin asked gritting his teeths .

"I'm a spy send by your rivals Mr Choi and I was ordered to kill your family now be obidient and stand on the railing "

"Taehyung where is he, my son " Mrs Kim panicked.

"Huh don't worry he is under our safety unless you want him to "

"Please don't do this to us, leave my family alone I'll talk to Mr Choi personally. "

"Do you think after what you did we would forgive you, sleeping around with his wife and threatening his daughter to not open her mouth wasn't that a family . You ruined my family, you sepeated us , you manipulated my sister Kim fucking Taemin and at that moment I swear that I Choi Minho will seek revenge for my family by killing yours "

"You are his son " Taemin asked

"Shut up so now are you going to jump and kill yourself or you'll make me put the effort. " Everyone was crying praying.
"One step behind and you will die from my bullet now the choice is yours " Minho said recording everthing in Baekhyun's camera while baekhyun already ran away from the bungalow.

"Kim Taemin I fucking hate you " Mrs Kim said her last words
"I'm sorry, he replied.
That night the Kim family jumped from the terrace and took their own life's .

Meanwhile in the basement taehyung opened his eyes and look around there stood a shadow in the dark long hairs covering her face taehyung walk backwards and the shadow kept coming forward. Until it came face to face to taehyung, she raised her hands and cupped taehyung's cheeks. Her hands were very cold and he felt goosebumps she tried to said something.

"M-mmy b-abyy " She said in a groggy voice and put her finger in taehyung's mouth vomiting in his mouth. (Gross)

Hoseok's Mom Took Him With Her , someone from the maids called the police and the police arrived. They searched in the house and found no one taehyung totally vanished without a trace and Minho, he ran away when he hear the police siren. It became a big news at that time and it was published in newspapers and press but soon like every other thing it ended and the case file of this house was kept away to rot in dust.

*Flashback ended.

_________________________________________
Present time.

" I was devasted, I-I not only lost taeyeon noona but also my only friend taehyung, I promised to noona that I'll protect him and do whatever she'll say but I failed . Soon I started getting dreams of taehyung asking for help his cries it was too real so one day I went in that bungalow again and that's where I found taehyung in a miserable condition. Once I got to know his location I used to send him food and water and kept his presence as a secret for years. Untill one night "

"Taehyung laid his eyes on jungkook , that stormy night when jungkook came to take shelter taehyung saw him and decided to claim him "

" My jungkook isn't an object to claim " Jimin shouted.

"You can explain it to normal people but not Possessed peoples " And everyone in the room gasped no one saw this coming
"yes Kim taehyung's body is possessed by his real mother Kim Taeyeon and he has a ability to enter a person dream and can hipnotise them . Whereas me I have been helping him for the sake of my promise to noona but taehyung is getting possesive over jungkook day by day that he is ready to kill me I can't help but tag along with him in his every crime. "

"It was a coincidence that I was already friends with jimin and when I got to know about his roomate jungkook I understand what to do to lure him into this trap. As I knew jungkook is interested in these stuffs and makes vlog I decided to send him a video. So I took baekhyun's camera in which the death of Kim's family was recorded, edited it and then send him but the name K.T.H. . After that I didn't need to do much everything just went according to the plan "

"But now I'm tired of this I'm just sick of this I want to get out of this hell, so please help me otherwise kill me by your own hands I don't want to go back to taehyung " Hoseok was a sobbing mess.

"Do you guys think whatever the shit he said is 1% true because I don't " Officer Jin young said to yoongi and jimin.

"I don't know what to say i-i still can't process everything "jimin said.

" Maybe we can do something if we have a witness from that house " IU said .

"The only witness I had is dead now we would never know if it's true or not " Irene said almost crying.

"My mom, " Hoseok said in his cracked voice.
"My mom Jung Yu mi she knows everything "

"Jung Yu mi, she is the one who wrote the letter to baekhyun, she is the one who saw us and informed it to baekhyun we have to find her "

"Call down irene we'll search her " IU said holding Irene's shoulders

"NO you don't understand Taeyeon's spirit can kill her too we have to know 'The Truth' and search her as soon as we can "

_________________________________________

Who would have thought that hoseok would have such a dark past in this story 🤡 flashback ended and the truth about the Kim's has been solved .

Like and comment 👍💜