Summer Love~Part Two

This is the final chapter of You're Better Than Words Can Explain. ENJOY!!!

Friday Morning 

AS I was finishing up my last minute packing, my phone buzzed. I picked it up to see a text from Niall.

NI: Do u really have to go?

NA: Where r u Ni?

NI: Downstairs

NA: Can u come up here and help me pack?

NI: I dont want to help you leave

NA: Niall James Horan get yr butt up here right now!

NI: No

NA: fine then no hugs for u 

NI: Ok im coming my love

NA: just come up here Ni

NI: fine

I smiled to myself thinking I have the best boyfriend in the world. Finally after about five minutes, Niall brusting through the door. Dosent any know how to knock anymore?

" Ok ma"am, did call the moving man because here he is." Niall said in a southern accsent.

" Yes sir Mr. Horan. You can start by carrying those bags to the hallway." I ordered him pointing to the door.

" Yes ma'am." 

Niall was actually very helpful in this prosses. It took about an hour of packing, finding my cloths in the closet, and cramming things into two suitcases and one carry- on which felt like days but we were finally done. It was 1:43 when we took my bags and put it into Nialls car and drove off. 

" So Niallan, what are you going to do when you get back?

" I dont know actually. I've been here so long, Im kinda used to being here."

Niall stopped at a red light and looked at me and gave a very depressed look.

" I dont want to lose you. I've been waiting forever for the girl of my dreams and, it was you Niallan, I just dont want to lose my girl to someone else." I could see a tear on the side of his cheek rolling down.

I put my hand on his cheek and with my thumb, I wiped away the tear. He looked up at me and gave a little smile.

" Niall, we'll figure it out somehow."

Our eyes met and for a second we forgot where we were. Niall stared at my lips then looked at me asking permission. I knodded my head and he placed his soft lips on mine. This time we were not interrupted. We finally pulled awayfrom the kiss then the light turned green and we drove off to the airport.

10 minutes later

We finally arrived at the airport.

I got out of the car and went to the trunk. I got my suitcases out and walked onto the sidewalk. Niall got out of the car and gave me the biggest hug I have recieved in a long time. I did the baggage check outside. I finished with the baggage and turned around to see Niall was gone. I lowerd my head and contined inside. I went through sercuity and this time I got through without it beeping. I walked to my gate and waited. A few minutes later my phone buzzed.

NH- Niallan I'm sorry I just couldn't say goodbye.

NA- Niall I understand I didn't want say it either.

NH- I miss you

NA- I've only been gone a hour.

NH- I know I just really miss you.