Just Can't Let Go

I am soooo sorry about the cliffhangers. I just really like making you readers go crazy and keep reading to find out what happens. I love ya'll here's the next chapter.

Niall POV

My head was hurting really bad. I started to cry Liam looked at me and asked

"Niall, mate what's wrong why are you crying?"

"My...My...He-ad, it...hurts...so...bad."

"I'll go make you some peppermint tea it will help."

Liam went to make some peppermint tea for me, while he was gone I massaged my head with thumbs,but that only made it worse. It was hurting so bad that I screamed and I felt a hand on my back. The person said to me in a sweet and kind voice.

"Niall, you'll be okay."

I could tell by the voice it was Niallan she had woken up I guess to my scream. Niallan came around and sat down next me. I moved closer to her I laid my head on her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me hug. Just then Liam came back with the tea he handed it to Niallan. While he helped me get comfortable again. When I was comfortable again Niallan handed me the tea. I thanked her and Liam and took a sip of tea. A few minutes after taking small sips of tea my headache started to go away. After about an hour it was all gone. Liam went back to my guest room to sleep. It was now Niallan's turn to take care of me. I was really happy it was her turn. She checked my temperature and looked super happy when she read it.

"98.7, Niall your fever is gone, how does the rest of you feel?"

"The rest of me just feels weak,but other than that I feel really good."

"I'm glad to hear that."

I still felt pretty weak, but other than that I felt pretty good. Niallan and I just chatted for a while about fame and how we are probably the most popular teen couple right now. After about 30 minutes Niallan took out her phone and we took a selfie together. She posted it on twitter. And wrote, #All Better: After a long night with this sick Irish boy. He is feeling much better again. Not even 20 seconds later fans were commenting. Glad you are feeling better Niall. Niallan you are a good nurse. We looked at the comments and smiled seeing all the fans finally start to like Niallan. It was 10 minutes later about 7 in the morning when we fell asleep leaning on each other.

Liam POV

I came out to take care of Niall when I noticed Niall and Niallan asleep leaning on each other. I couldn't help it I to take a picture. I sent to the other boys. 

To the boys: Niall is all better 

Not even a minute later my phone started buzzing 

Louis- I'm super glad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry- Awesome!!!!!!

Zayn- :-) can I go back to sleep now?

Liam- Zayn you seem so excited

Zayn- ;( 

Liam- Goodnight Zayn

Just then Niall and Niallan started to wake up. 

"Hey sleepy heads."

"Good morning Liam." Niallan said rubbing her eyes

"Niall how you feelin mate?"

"His temperature is completely normal." Niallan said answering for Niall

"That's awesome." 

"I'm hungary." Niall said sitting up 

"Their the Niall I know." 

"What sounds good to eat Niall?" Niallan asked sleeply

"A cheese burger." The boy said with a huge smile 

"A cheese burger ?" 

"A cheese burger." He said again with a smile

"Okay a cheese burger it is."

Hey readers this a short chapter I know. I will probably put another chapter in a day or two. Thank you so much for reading. You are the best!!!