My Date with Niall~part 2

Hey readers I am sooooooo sorry I didn't put part 2 up on Saturday. I got so distracted with other things that I completly forgot. I won't be able to update much more this week because I am going on vactaion on Wednesday and I won't have my laptop, but if I can update I will. So here's part 2. 

Niall's POV 

Niallan and I walk down the long hall and step on the elevator. It's a pretty short ride considering she lives on the 2nd floor. When we get out of the elevator we walk out of the building and walk the 2 blocks to Nandos. As we walked I cracked a few jokes.

"Hey Niallan I have a joke for you."

"Okay...Go."

"Knock Knock."

"Who's There."

"Knock Knock."

"Who's There."

"Knock Knock."

"WHO IS THERE!!"

"It's me Knock Knock you're friend."

"That is the cheesiest knock knock joke in the world."

"I know."

"I have one for you."

"Alright."

"Knock Knock."

"Who's There."

"Niall."

"Niall who."

"You don't know who you are."

"Wow." 

"I know."

We turned the Conner and there was Nandos there was small line out the door but being awesome like me. I made reservations for two.

"Here we are."

"There's a line though."

"Not for me and you

"What?"

I walked up to man around thrity at the counter outside.

"James party of two."

"Right this way Mr. Horan." The man said and led us to are table by the window

The window had a beautiful veiw of the sun setting sky,the table had a single white lit candle and a full red blooming rose. The waiter came and took are drink orders.

Waiter-What can I get you two to drink.

Niallan- Coke please.

Niall-Same.

Waiter-Alright

As we waited for drinks we decided what to eat. I already knew what I was getting, but Niallan asked the saddest question ever.

"What's good here?"

"This is a very sad question."

"How is it sad."

"You've never actually had Nandos...hmmmm...Trust me I'll order."

"Um... Okay?"

The waiter came back with your drinks and we were ready to order. Or I was ready to order.

"We are ready to order sir."

"Alright."

He got out his notepad and looked at me.

"She and I will have the same thing so here we go...Chicken wrap with curly chips, five hot chicken wings, and cor n on the cob."

"Alright I will get that in for you."

The waiter left and Niallan turned to me with her mouth hanging open.

"I was actually looking at all four of those things and they all looked good." She looking suprised.

"So you glad I ordered for you." I said as I leaned back in the chair.

" Ya. You're the best Nialler." She said as she came closer to my face with the light shining in her beautiful eyes. 

" I know." I said leaning closer to her face.

Niallan smiled and while we waited for our food we laughed and got to know each other really well. It was about twenty-five minutes later and our food arrived. I stared at Niallan take her first bite. She said it was best thing she had in super long time. We kept talking and laughing embarrising ourselves. We finished are food and paid and I walked her back to her flat.

But before I said bye.

"Niallan I have three questions."

"Okay what are they."

"Will you remember me in a year?"

"Yes."

"Will you remember me in a month?"

"Yes."

"Will you remember me in a week."

"Yes."

"Okay bye Niallan."

She went in her flat and I waited outside for minute, Then knocked 

"Who is it."

"See Niallan you forgot me already."

Niallan came to the door and opened it she smiled at me a said 

"Niall James Horan I will never forget you! Ok!"

She was about to go back in when I pulled her hand back and kissed her cheek.

Hey readers I'm sorry that I make really short chapters. I will TRY to get the app on Tablet and write from there. If I can't you guys will have to wait till next Tuesday or Monday. 

Please leave comments about what should happen next. Should Niallan blush or slap him JK. Thanks for  READING!!!

Luv Ya'll