My Date with Niall~part 1

Hey readers I am so sorry I haven't been updating for a while. I have been so busy with school. I hope you understand. Well here is the STORY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niallan's POV

I woke up around 8 am in London. When I heard soft knocking on the door. I threw off the covers and went to the door. I opened the door and there stood Doniya. I blinked a couple of times before I could really see Doniya

"Morning sleepy head."

"Doniya where I'm from it's 3 am."

"Really...wow...that's early." 

"So may I please go back to sleep."

"Yeah, Sorry Niallan."

"You can call me Niall...if you want."

"Okay text me when you're up and ready."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye. Sorry, I'll make it up to you." 

" Ya you better." 

Doniya walked away and I closed the door. I decided I might as well get up since I'm already up. So I grabbed so clothes and went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I put on a black spaghetti strap shirt with green shorts and white jacket over the black spaghetti strap shirt. Before I knew it was a 12 pm. I picked up phone a texted Doniya. She responded quickly and was soon over in flat. 

"So Niall...When are you going out with Niall." Doniya said as she poked my cheek playfully

"That dosen't sound weird." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"I know that sounded weird that's why I said it."

" Oh brother,"

We talked for while then decided to go explored London

MEANWHILE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NIALL'S POV 

This morning I was woken by my phone going off it was text from Louis. I grabbed the phone and quickly went on my contacts and pressed Louis Tomlinson.

L- Hey mate you up 

N- i am now

L- Good 

N- What do you want Lou

L- Just to see if you are up

N- LOU!!!! I am up 

L- Calm down blondie

N- Good bye Louis Tomolinson

L- Bye blondie

After that intresting conversation with Louis I decided to get up and find somthing to wear for tonight for my "get together" with Niallan.

It was about 4 hours later when I recived a text it was from an unknown number.

U- Hello is this Niall?

N- Um who is asking 

U- Just a really lucky girl who is going to Nandos with you in one hour

N- Niallan??

U- Yup that's me

N- I will pick you at your flat see ya then.

U- Sounds good see ya alligata. Haha, I spelled it wrong  

About 20 minutes later I got dressed into my clothes for tonight and went to pick up Niallan. When I got there I had to call her to find out what flat she was in. I called and she told me and I quickly went to her flat . I went to her flat knocked on the door and there stood the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

"Niall you ready to go."

"Y... Y... Yeah, Course."

She stepped out the door and locked it. When she turned around I gave her a smile and led the way to Nandos since it's obivously my favorite place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers I will put up part  2 in a couple hours.

I really hope you are enjoying it.