After only what felt like a few minutes of sleep, Y/N was jolted awake by screaming and the Bullhead rocking back and forth as he fell out of his seat.

"Y/N strap the fuck in!" Adam seethed out as he maneuvered the bullhead out of the way of incoming cannon shells. "We're being attacked by Vale!"

"Adam, shut the fuck up! This is a peaceful zone, it's literally a residential and business district. They don't have artillery!" Y/N grimaced as looked back at Kat still dead asleep as Graham flew all over the ship. He deadpanned before hopping to his feet and making his way to the door of the bullhead. He grabbed Graham out of the air and strapped him to his waist before opening the door and taking out one of his pistols.

"What are you doing?!" Adam yelled over the loud wind.

"Finding out what the hell is happening!" Y/N yelled back before climbing to the top of the ship. He slowly scaled the wing before getting a grip on the top and holding on. He squinted his eyes as the wind blew over him from insane speeds while the sound of the rotors whirled his ear drums to life. "What the-?!"

Y/N dropped down low and flattened himself to the ship as a laser shot over him.

"Whahahahat the fuck!" Y/N held his head up slowly as he finally got a view of what was attacking them. Vale now had a large wall around it. A large, metal wall with multiple sentries around it, currently aiming all at their bullhead. "How in the-?!"

The bullhead shifted and Y/N rolled to the side before a laser collided with them. Their bullhead began shifting around and spinning as the wing flew off and Y/N heard a cry right below him. He peaked over the edge only to see Kat holding on for dear life to the side of the ship.

"Y/N! HELP ME!" Kat cried with geysers of tears shooting out of her eyes.

"How?!" Y/N cried back as Kat reached her hand out and Y/N summoned a dragon head to slowly grab her hands. He barely grabbed them before Kat put something in its mouth and pushed it back as Y/N cocked an eyebrow before pulling it back. "What're you doing?!"

"Roll the die!" Kat yelled out as Y/N looked at his hand to see two small die.

"But Kat I-"

"DO IT!"

"FINE!" Y/N rolled the die in his hands before slowly looking at the numbers he rolled. He peeked only to see snake eyes as he paled and looked down at Kat. "U-U-Uh hey Kat?"

"WHAT?"

"WHAT DOES SNAKE EYES MEAN?"

"WHAT DOES FRENCH FRIES MEAN?"

"NO WHAT DOES SNAKE EYES ME?!"

"WHAT DO GAY GUYS MEAN?"

"NO-AGH! WHAT DO-"

*THUNK*

Kat slammed into a tree since the bullhead was flying low and slowly fell down each and every branch, hitting every part of her body on each branch. She eventually slammed into the forest below and looked up at the sky dazed until the sun was blocked out by a head. Above her stood Salem, who slowly rolled two more die and smirked down at Kat.

"You'll be an interesting one to toy with...perhaps you can tell me about your semblance..."

"..." Kat gulped while in pain. "I should've remembered Y/N has bad luck..."

Back with Y/N...

"KAT NO!" Y/N looked shocked before another laser hit the bullhead.

"Now ain't the time partner!" Graham roared. "Brace yerself!"