Readying for War

A/N: Only reason I'm referring to Graham as Destruction is because the MC doesn't know his name yet only Summer does. Though that ends this chapter so...this entire note is kind of pointless. Anywho, first part of this chapter is just kind of a joke.

ANOTHER UPDATE:

Short and hastily written, I know, but expect another chapter tomorrow! The issue was when Wattpad temporarily deleted FoB it got rid of all my unpublished chapters on the return. So yeah...it was 80% my fault for being busy and lazy and 20% Wattpads fault for being fucking idiotic. Thanks guys, love ya!

(THIS ISNT A DEADLINE, ITS CONFIRMED ALREADY! IF A CHAPTER ISNT OUT TOMORROW YOU ALL HAVE PERMISSION TO INSULT ME UNTIL IT'S UP)

INNER CIRCLE:
Arslan
Blake
Neo
Summer
Weiss
Velvet

Y/N'S CRIMINAL INNER CIRCLE:
Cinder
Emerald
Neo
Malachite Twins
Roman
Junior
Nora
Pyrrha

XXXXXXXXX

"Hello me." Y/N said sitting in his tent. "Yes, I'm talking to you. Y'know, the person reading this?"

Y/N shifted as he laid back on the tent. His arms were still blown off into little stumps as he wiggled about.

"Yeah, nice to meet myself too. We're kind of a cool guy if you didn't know." Y/N said wiggling his eyebrows before grinning. "Anyways, I'm here to tell you about a revolution! Let's just forget I've been AWOL for almost two months though...blame it on the author..."

Y/N thrusted his stumps out heroically as he stared into the camera.

"We've read thousands of male reader books...mostly abused and neglected or written by people who give up in the face of adversity...well I think it's time for a change!" Y/N struggled to get up as he rolled up awkwardly. "No more abused MC's! No more yanderes! No more cheaters or cuckolding! It's a renaissance of the Wattpad formula starting now. I mean, why pretend like we're all super jacked dudes from an image some writer found on google after looking up, 'muscley men'?"

"Because you'd look much hotter with rippling muscles? Not exactly rocket science" Weiss said sarcastically as she leaned on one hand in the tent. She was lying on her stomach watching over Y/N while he healed. "Also, hate to tell you, but you're just talking to thin air. You really did get brain damage didn't you?"

"These bastards have been trying to repair the 4th wall for ages now and I'm not having it. The more they fix the more I'll smash." Y/N huffed as he blew the hair out of his eyes. Weiss just rolled her eyes as she got up.

"Yeah well have fun with that." Weiss hopped up and adjusted her tank top. "I'm sure you'd enjoy smashing your imaginary wall instead of any of us right?"

"W-Wait, now lets just calm down a second here! I never said that!" Y/N protested before Weiss winked at him before walking out of the tent while wiggling her hips. Y/N sighed before turning to the readers again.

"You see what we did? Now the lemon is gone!" Y/N flopped back down as he closed his eyes. "Those nice ass legs, the firm butt, that perky chest, and those alluring eyes were calling us and we squandered it...what were we thinking? Oh! Right. Back to what I was saying before. Here's the deal boys, girls, and everything in between...we all know the coronavirus has really fucked our lives up. The author? Hell he got sent home from a study abroad trip, was forced to cancel all of his travel plans, had to leave his girlfriend and was forced to call it long distance, then was quarantined, and now has to go back to work in a hospital because he's essential...WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GOD DAMN THING?! I feel for each and every one of you going through a hard time! This thing is bullshit, but I know we'll get through it together as long as we care and support one another."