"There's some faces I haven't seen in awhile!" Sting says as he approaches us.

"Oh, yeah!! It's been a long time," Lector agrees.

"Hey, there, strangers! Thanks for stopping by!" Sting greets the Fairy Tail wizards.

Lector jumps up as he exclaims, "It's good to see yaaa!!"

"Natsu! Lucy! Happy! It's so great to see you guys again!" Vivienne greets, smiling at the blue Exceed.

A shocked expression appear on Lucy's face as they take in the large sight of my mate. "Err, you are...?" Lucy mutters, for Sting has gained a tremendous amount of weight ever since Sabertooth's annual Tiger Tiger Eating Contest, which Minerva Orland won.

I can't help but feel my eye twitch at my mate.

"What's up, Sting?" Natsu asks, shocking Lucy again.

"Wow, man, you haven't changed a bit!" Sting remarks.

"Yeah, you either!"

"Are you blind?!!" Lucy shouts. Sting winks at her.

"Lose some weight..." I mumble, glaring at him. Sting pouts at me.

"Awe, come on, Princess! Don't be like that!"

I mushroom sigh.

Sting then asks Natsu seriously, "So, what brings you all the way to our guild?"

Orga says, "If you came here to hang out, then be our guests!"

Rufus offers, "Or, if you came here to work, be our partners!"

Lucy gives them a sheepish closed eye smile as she politely declines, "That's sweet of you, but we're a little too busy at the moment."

I hear Happy talking to Vivienne and Lector. "Hi, Vivienne, Lector! How've you been?"

"Great! Vi-chan and I are dating!" Lector tells him happily. This surprises my former Fairy Tail guild mates. Lucy gives Vivienne a teasing smile, making her blush shyly. Lector asks, "Is Charlele with you guys?"

"No, not this time," The blue Exceed replies. Happy asks, "So, are Momo, Loki and Frosch around?"

Lector replies, "They went on a job with M' Lady, Aki-chan and Rogue—"

Lector is cut off when Natsu abruptly grabs his face and picks him up, demanding, "Where did they go?! Tell me!!"

"Hey, Natsu! Get your hands off my cat!" Sting hisses with annoyance as I blink my ocean blue eyes in surprise.

"I don't know! They just left a short time ago; they're probably at the city's gates by now!!" Lector responds, making Vivienne sweat drop slightly at his predicament.

Natsu releases the maroon coloured Exceed as he turns and starts racing out of the guild hall, calling back to us, "Awesome!! Thanks, little guy!! Come on, Lucy, Nana-chan, Vivienne, Happy!!"

"W-Wait, Natsu!!" Lucy calls after him in confusion. "Awe, geez, how rude!"

I ignore my mate who has suddenly returned to his normal size, thanks to Yukino having summoned Libra, one of her celestial spirits. I become thoughtful as my sister's face from earlier flashes across my mind. "... You know, now that I think about it, nee-chan was acting kinda weird this morning..."