Chapter 15

LORENZO

I pulled up to the hotel that Jasmin was staying at and gave my keys to the valet . Strolling into the foyer, I immediately saw the familiar concierge behind the desk.

"Buon giorno , I'm looking for a young woman by the name of Jasmin Wright. Which room is she in?" demanded Lorenzo.

Angelo paused, looking intently at Lorenzo and said, "I'm not at liberty to give you that information sir? Can I ask what your interest is in one of our guests?"

"It's personal. What's your name?"

"Angelo, sir"

What do you want Angelo? Hmm...Money? How much?" Lorenzo pulls out his wallet and begins to pull out  a sum of money.

"Absolutely not, Sir!" says Angelo, looking highly offended. "There is no price on the privacy of our guests" I suggest you leave before I call security" Angelo syas in a gruff voice.

Lorenzo paused, stared at Angelo for a few moments and then puts away his wallet.

"It's rare when money does not open doors and mouths" Lorenzo says with a smile. "I'm glad to know that Jasmin is safe while staying at this hotel. If you had accepted the money, I would have done all possible to get you fired," he says firmly, making steady eye contact with Angelo.

Feeling uncertain Angelo looks at Lorenzo warily.

"Look, I'm not a serial killer, ok. I met Jasmin and I sort of left her unexpectedly and I just wanted to talk to her again. I was a fool. Help me out. Has she come down for breakfast yet? I really need to talk to her" says Lorenzo.

Angelo stares at Lorenzo, making up his mind about the sincerity of his words. "Unfortunately, Miss Wright is no longer with us at this hotel"

"What??" "Where the hell is she?" growls Lorenzo as he suddenly straightens up and appears to loom over Angelo.

"She has left to continue the next leg of her trip, that's all I know. "

"Where's the next leg? Hotel ? Give me something  dammit. I need to find her again", demands Lorenzo.

"I can only tell you that the next leg of her trip is Venice. If you are really interested in her as you say then you will have to find her there but she'll only be in Venice for a few days. So ..." Angelo states.

"Thank you, Angelo.I greatly appreciate your help. I won't forget your help" Lorenzo states.

"spero che tu sia fortunato nell'amore"

"Grazie, I hope so too"

Lorenzo hurries out and waits for his car to be brought to the front, all the while thinking about Jasmin.

"I'm going to find you, Jasmin and this time I'm not going to let you go until I see where this feeling goes. I always love a good chase" Lorenzo smirks as he enters the car and drives off.

Picking up the phone, he calls his personal assistant and as soon as the p.a answers he says, "Book me the earliest flight to Venice and make hotel arrangements for the next four days." He cuts off with a predatory smile. "Here I come Jasmin"

*spero che tu sia fortunato nell'amore - I hope you are lucky in love

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. School has startedback for me, though mainly online. I'm still a bit overwhelmed with this virtual school. It's intense.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks