Chapter 2

Hey guys, this is a picture of Jasmin. Cute, right?

Hope you enjoy the video, it's a real uplifting one that encourages us all to embrace life!!

Jasmin stepped off the plane in Rome's Leonardo Da Vinci international airport and felt an excitement and exhilaration that she could not explain

Jasmin stepped off the plane in Rome's Leonardo Da Vinci international airport and felt an excitement and exhilaration that she could not explain. Here she was in Italy, a place she had always dreamed of going but never thought she would ever make it there. Wow!  She pulled her small suitcase along behind her, looking for the designated driver from the hotel. She suddenly saw a sign with her name on it and approached the man with a bit of uncertainty. "Hi, or rather Buon giorno, my name is Jasmin. The man smiled and replied, "Buon giorno signorina, my name is Antonio. Let me get your luggage".

"Thanks" says Jasmin, "I'm so happy to be here in Italy" all her exuberance showing, unknowingly making her face glow, giving her an even more attractive appearance. Antonio, nods his head in agreement with her statement, also thinking to himself 'what a beauty'.

As Jasmin and Antonio walk out the airport to the car, Jasmin feels a sense of happiness and hope flow through her. A need to embrace life and start taking chances "I feel like this is a new start for me, like something great is just waiting to happen for me here. I just need to be ready and take it.  Come on, man up girl and enjoy this trip to the fullest!"

Jasmin eagerly gets into the car and listens attentively to all the sites that Antonio points out on his way to the hotel Bellisimo. The hotel was quite close to many of the sites that she wanted to visit  such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum, the Trevi fountain, the Pantheon and of course, the Vatican City.  She couldn't wait to see them all. The trip entailed tours to Rome, Venice, Lake Cuomo, Cinque Terre, Pompeii and Tuscany. Jasmin was going to make the best of her once in a lifetime Italian Journey.

Checking in the hotel was a quick and easy exercise despite the language barrier and the concierge was able to give her tips for getting around using public transport. Jasmin quickly showered, changed and headed out to do some sightseeing before it got too late. The first place on her list was to the Trevi fountain. Rumored to make the wish of returning to Italy possible by tossing a coin into the fountain was quite appealing to her.

Getting there proved to be simple and the crowds were indeed smaller since it was early evening and many of the tourists were returning to their hotels. Inhaling the air and sitting on a bench close by,  Jasmin soaked up the ambience that wove a spell of romance, relaxation and warmth. Gazing at the passers-by for a while proved to be quite interesting, watching the young lovers hold hands and gaze at each other did create a pang within her heart, a longing for that feeling of being loved and wanted that she had never experienced. The one relationship she had in her younger days, leaving her heartbroken and jaded.

Sighing, Jasmin rises and heads to the fountain ready to toss in her coin. With her back turned to the fountain, she closes her eyes, murmuring, "Please let me be able to return to this beautiful place sometime in my life again, hopefully with someone who loves me , so we can share this experience together"

She throws the coin over her shoulder, heaves another sigh and then opens her eyes. Immediately, her eyes clash with a pair of startling grey eyes that seem to stare through to her soul. "What the hell!"

Who do these grey eyes belong to? Hmmm....

Who should play the role of Lorenzo?      Ideas/suggestions?

Please don't forget to comment and vote thanks!