Chapter 10

JASMIN

As we entered the bedroom, Lorenzo set me on my feet but instantly crushed his lips against mine. I found myself encircled within his muscular arms with his tongue delving past my lips, roughly laying a claim to me. I closed my eyes as I was so overwhelmed by his smell, strength and dominance.  He pulled me away and I instantly missed his heated embrace.

"Look at me Jasmin" he ordered. "Are you ready for this?" he asked.

I opened my eyes and met his intense gaze. I felt his passion was at a height but he was giving me the opportunity to change my mind. To stop before things crossed that line. This spurred on my desire even more, knowing that he was not about to take advantage of me.

"This is my choice. I'm ready"

With a gentle push, I was on the bed. He took off his shirt and pants and then pulled off my jeans and removed my top, leaving me in my bra and underwear. Lorenzo crawled above me, his eyes brimming with passion within his steely grey eyes. There was something so masculine and primitive about him in that moment. I was speechless. He trailed his hand against my cheek, down my neck and then down to my breasts, kissing me hard all the while. I gasped over his lips as I felt him rip the front of my bra open as if it was made of flimsy material. Cool air caused my breasts to harden even further, despite the fact that they were already perked up before.

Lorenzo caressed each nipple, pinching them slightly which increased my arousal further. He then took one of the nipples into his mouth. I groaned, raising my chest even more towards him and those tantalizing lips of his. My hands then gripped his head ensuring that his lips remained on target. He then started to lavish the same sweet attention on the next breast. Lord! He was rocking my world.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I began to trail one hand downward, my fingers moved firstly to his shoulders, then to his muscular chest that seemed to swell to greater proportions under my touch.

"Go lower, don't be afraid to explore, bella" he whispered.

I followed his direction immediately, eagerly touching his abs, hips and finally down to the bulge in his briefs (yes he is a briefs man). The size of the bulge causing me some concern since I was worried if he would fit. But he lowered his head to nibble along my neck and my concerns were soon forgotten. I actually felt brave enough to touch the damp spot at the tip of his member and slipped it into my mouth for a taste. It was a bit salty but delicious.

"Mio Dio" , you are going to be the death of me" he growled and crushed his lips and his entire body against mine. He deeply ground his hips against mine and moved his hands beneath my underwear, moving it aside. I jerked my waist upwards in encouragement. Lorenzo then slowly pushed one finger then a second finger inward. A thrill shot through my spine, his finger movements pushed me closer to a  climax. A pressure grew around these talented fingers growing worse as he continued to manipulate his fingers inside me.

Slipping his fingers from inside me, he removed the shredded bra and tore away my panties leaving me completely bare to his sensuous gaze. " Beautiful" he whispered.

He then stood  to remove his underwear, all the while never breaking eye contact with me, exposing his long , engorged member. The tip glistened with more liquid at its tip. He lowered himself to hover once more over me. I lay there, vulnerable but ready, aching to be joined with him. My own fluids were glistening on my thighs indicating my readiness for him as well.

Then he pressed his body down on mine, lining up his member to my opening,  encouraging my body to open up for him, accommodate his girth. He moved slowly at first, stretching my body, then he made a firm push and he was firmly entrenched within me. Waves of pleasure pulsed through me, leaving me whimpering and mewling helplessly. He was now so deep inside me that I felt his testicles slapping against me, each time he thrust his hips.

I wanted... needed more and more he gave me. he ground his pelvis against me with each thrust building the pleasure and intensity to newer heights. There were no words between us, just grunts and sounds of pleasure that drove us both on to our final release and sent us both over the edge.

Video : Marvin Gaye - Let's get it on. Thought it appropriate !

I have never written a sex scene so I hope I did a good job.

Don't forget to vote and comment.