Chapter 7

JASMIN

Lorenzo had left her an hour ago in a sort of trance. Her eyes fluttered close as she remembered his lips nibbling on her ear and then slowly moving towards her lips. She reminisced on how he tantalized her by brushing his lips against hers, gently sucking on her lower lips in a manner meant to arouse and excite. She still felt hot and aroused by his dominating presence which made her feel extremely desired.

What is happening to me? I feel as if at any moment my heart is about to burst out of my chest. I knew I was still aroused from the intimate moment .

She replays their final moments in the room.

Lorenzo stopped short of giving her that mind blowing kiss she envisioned, instead he pulled away and stood to leave. "How long are you at this hotel?" he asked.

Did he just stop to interrogate me?! I must be doing something wrong here, she thinks and replied with a vexed tone - " I won this trip to Italy, it's a tour that will be going to various parts of Italy. Right now, I'm in Rome for only three days, starting from today actually. Then I move on."

He studied her closely with a poker face on, only his grey eyes showed the slight movement.

"Well, I guess I will be your escort for your stay in Rome" he said with a smirk that was becoming all too familiar on his handsome face. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and told me to be ready by 1 o'clock.

"What for?"

"For your personal tour of Rome, mio amore. Please be punctual, I would hate to have to spank you for tardiness" he stated with a wink. "Oh, and wear cool clothes, it gets very hot in the summer time here" And with that he closed the door behind him.

"What the hell just happened here?"

Jasmin shook her head and thought, 'Well at least I know for sure that this Italian journey is not going to be dull or boring."

Sorry for the late update. Life just overwhelmed me for a few days.

The video is Janet Jackson - No Sleep

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote or write a comment. Feedback is encouraged.