Chapter 25

Lorenzo

The morning light filtered through the curtains, waking me up. Laying still, I gather my senses and feel Jasmin's warm skin snuggled softly next to mine. Her curvy body fits comfortably with mine as if she was made for me. I move my arm from over her breasts and slowly glide them down to her generous butt and gently squeeze. The fullness of her flesh beneath my hands gets my blood pumping and sets me in the mood again. I now find myself really liking her ass.

"Why are you squeezing my ass, Lorenzo? Is that your wake up call for me?" Sleepily Jasmin twitches in my arms and slowly looks over her shoulder at me, a slight smile on her face.

"Yes, It feels good in my hands, along with these" I grab a handful of her breast and then lean over her to put a nipple between my lips and suckle on it. I hear her moan softly and turn her onto her back, covering her body with mine. I continue to suckle her breast and move onto the other one, parting her legs, I move between and slowly thrust my way into her luscious body.

We move in sync with each other- as I thrust, she raises her hips to meet me. I watch her shatter in her my arms and then I let myself go. I collapse to the side of Jasmin, I don't want to crush her with my weight, both of us panting heavily but happily contented.

"Sooo...  is this how you intend to wake me up every morning?" asks Jasmin breathlessly.

"Why not? what a way to start the day" I couldn't help but smirk as I look down at her. "I could wake up to you every day", I whisper softly to her.

She turns to me with a serious expression on her face- "Do you mean that Lorenzo, really mean that? You can't just be saying things like that, in  an after-sex glow or whatever."

"I know that, Jasmin, give me some credit. I am not some 'wet behind the ears' male, some maschio sciocco. I say what I mean and I seriously want you in my life on a permanent basis."

There is a significant silence as we look at each other. Jasmin is the first one to speak  " we'll see Lorenzo. I hope with all my heart that you are serious and that this works because I'm investing my heart here and I am the type of girl that loves with my whole heart."

She gets off the bed  and heads to the bathroom. "Don't mess this up, Lorenzo. Ha ha ha!!" She laughs as she closes the door behind her.

" Never, mi amor. " I whisper softly as I lay my head back on the pillow. "Tu sei quello, Jasmin"

tu sei quello - you are the one

maschio sciocco - foolish male

Hey, guys ,I wanted to get this chapter out for the Christmas.

I greatly appreciate all the comments and votes.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Stay safe!!