(15) Villains Are The Worst

Y/N

I was trembling a little, but not as much as last time. I felt scared.. but also mad. Upset. 'How could they do this? Why now?!' I wondered. 'Because they're villains. That's what they do.' I remind myself.

Dad is about to rush down when Deku stops him, "Mr. Aizawa! Your quirk is more suited for 1 on 1 battles, not against a massive group like this!" He looked worried, and honestly so was I.

"You can't be a pro if you've only got on trick," was all he said before rushing into the mob below.

"Everyone, we must evacuate!" I hear Thirteen holler.

'I know he defend himself but..' my mind couldn't help but flash back to the helplessness I felt on that night. I wanted to help so badly, but I knew I'd probably just get in the way, so I ripped my gaze away to follow Thirteen.

My classmates talked, but everything went in one ear and out the other.

"They're here to kill All Might?!? That's impossible, right?

"Well they wouldn't have come with so many people if they didn't have some sort of plan.."

"Come on everyone, we've got to evacuate!"

We all make our way over to the entrance area, but the familiar cloud of purple smoke appears out of the blue.

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I cannot allow you to do that. We apologize for dropping in so suddenly, but we took it upon ourselves to say hi. Would you happen to know where the symbol or peace, All Might may be? We were planning on eliminating him after all."

Everyone looked shocked, his words even brought me out of my trance. 'He actually wants to kill Toshi?'

"I was informed that he was supposed to be here at this scheduled time, but it seems something's been altered? No matter.. I will not let you escape."

He was oddly formal, for a villain that seemed to want to contain us and kill Toshi. 'So weird..' I thought before widening my eyes.

Kiri and Bakugou had leaped towards the villain, using their arms and explosions respectively to attack.

The mist simply displaced itself, before forming back together again. "My my.. That was quite perilous. Though students you might be, you are also the hero world's 'golden eggs'."

"Run, you two!!" Yelled Thirteen, but it was too late. The mist obscured my vision and everything turned black, if only for a second. And then I was falling.

'Water?' I thought, seeing a vast sea of blue below me. Before I could sprout my wings, though, Tsu latched her tongue to my waist, pulling me towards the ship model.

I landed on the vessel to see Deku, who was mumbling, and a terrified Mineta, both of whom were soaking wet.

"Ah, thank you Tsu!" I graciously thanked her as she turned away from me, gesturing at the two boys. Summing some Purple Flame, I create 2 cubes and turn up the heat on each slightly, handing it to them.

"To warm you up."

Mineta grabbed it from my hand instantly, while Deku thanked me and held it close to his chest.

"There are villains in the water, ribbit." Tsu informs me.

I glance down to see a hoard of dangerous looking men and gulped slightly. "We definitely need a plan," I tell them, Deku's head snapping up. "They haven't attacked yet, but they probably will sooner or later.."

"I think I know why," he tells us, and I notice his shivering has stopped. "Asui- I mean Tsu- you said you quirk works well with water, didn't you?"