(3) 'Childhood' Part 1

A/N : If I say Y/N or F/N, it's her first name, and L/N is last name.

Y/N

Afternoon, Afterwards
I woke up with a sweat and looked around frantically. 'Where am I?' I thought, trying to raid my brain for information about what happened that night. I remembered papa lying there on the floor. I remembered a hero with weird yellow glasses on, who was in the house with me.

"Oh, you're awake," grunted someone from beside me. I look over and see the face of the man I dragged down the street earlier. "Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked gently as I turned my head over to face him.

(Now, because I'm lazy lol)

He explained that he would be taking care of me from now on. When I asked about my papa, he just opened his arms, somewhat begrudgingly. I took the hug thankfully and cried into his chest. It was so.. warm. He was comforting. He held me closer, as if afraid to let me go. I welcomed the gesture, my heart rate slowly evening itself out. For a while we just say there in each other's arms.

Meeting everyone else

I've been living with Mr. Aizawa for about a year now, and Uncle Toshi visits pretty often. We even celebrated my 5th & 6th birthday together! Today, he insisted that I come meet some friends of theirs. 'If they're friends with them then they're probably good people' I thought , as we walked through a large pair of doors.

"WELCOME!!" screams somebody from what appears to be the kitchen area. If I wasn't so frightened by the volume of his voice I probably would've laughed. His yellow hair was slicked up super high, maybe even as tall as me. I like to think I was a pretty smart child, and when I hear loud booming noises, I hide. Specifically in this case, under Aizawa's leg.

"D-dad..?" I squeak out, startling him. "A-ah sorry!" I squealed again before hiding my face in embarrassment.

"Hey, you can call me dad if you want to, okay? I'm happy you think of me as your dad, so don't worry about it," he says before looking at the loud yellow haired man, shushing him and pointing at me.

To be perfectly honest, I was kind of scared. He was way too loud.

"Is everyone else here? I have an announcement to make," he says, instinctively putting his hand on my head.

(Switching to 3rd person cause I suck at writing in 1st person)

Present Mic led Y/N and Aizawa to the living room.

'Oh my god.' Y/N thought, staring at all the faces in the room from behind her dad's leg. 'That's.. a lot of people.'

"EVERYONE!! ERASURE HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR YOU!!!" screamed Mic, making Y/N wince.

Over a dozen faces turned to look at him, not yet noticing the girl behind his leg.

"Uh.. meet my adoptive daughter, F/N. F/N, these are some of my.. ugh.. friends." Despite not wanting to, Aizawa decided earlier that he wanted Y/N to socialize with more people other than himself and All Might. He figured most little kids were like mini devils so he decided to refrain from that.

The looks across the room ranged from shocked to pleasantly amused.

"She needs to talk to more people," he states, "so introduce yourselves and don't pick on her."