Chapter Five ~ March

Start from the beginning

Slamming the door to one of the cubicles behind us, I whirl back around to face him, not giving him time to understand what's happening before I throw myself towards him, colliding my lips to his and pushing him against the wall.

He lets out a small gasp before I smother any sound with my mouth, his tongue sliding into my kiss and igniting all the right parts of my body. I feel like I'm on fire, absolutely out of control given how long it's been since I last had a decent fire hose to dampen me down.

His hands lower to the hem of my top before roughly ripping it over my head. I grin at his eagerness, stepping back slightly to remove his own, the torso beneath it exactly as I dreamed it would be, even in that damn suit.

A moan escapes me as his hands clutch at my chest and I arch myself further into him before shoving him backward, down onto the rickety chair in the corner.

"Anyone... could walk... in," he breathes out as I reach down, freeing him from his gym shorts, a sharp hiss escaping his lips as I grip onto him.

"So?" I reply, my lips brushing past his. "We're in our own cubicle." I remind him, unsure of what the problem is.

Apparently that's all the encouragement he needs, reaching around and grabbing onto my ass, pulling me against the absolute heaven that's grown every single second we've been at this.

I step away for a moment to pull my own shorts down, grabbing a condom out of the pocket before I discard them, along with my thong, on the floor. His eyes widen at my actions, clearly expecting me to mess around with him. I don't have all day buddy.

Chucking the condom at him, he quickly sheaths himself before I slide back on top of him, moaning as his length runs along my slit, teasing both him and I by the closeness.

"Becky," he moans against my ear and I grin at my favorite sound in the world - a man calling for me in the throes of passion. With a sharp exhale I sink onto him, his size impressive, yet that means fuck all if he doesn't know what to do with it. Resting my hands on his shoulders I push myself up before dropping back down, my head thrown back at the pleasurable sensations that encase my body as I ride him. His lips descend on my neck and I let out a moan of pleasure at one of the moves I love most. Speeding up, the chair begins to creak beneath us and I have no doubt that the flimsy plastic will give way at any minute, meaning we need to speed this up even more.

Reaching down, I place my hand between us, every movement I make with my hips effectively causing us both to rub along my hand, emphasising our pleasure. It works a treat, my high building even higher, him groaning with me before we both gasp and let go, his arms wrapping around me.

*~*~*

As soon as I step out into the cold, brisk air my phone starts ringing and I quickly reach into my pocket, pulling it out and rolling my eyes at the unknown number before declining it. If I want to talk to someone, their number will be in my phone, no exceptions.

It takes me only five minutes to get back to the apartment and as soon as I shut the door behind me my eyes fall onto the sobbing Savannah on the couch, my eyes widening in disbelief. Didn't Brett stay over last night? Her high school boyfriend? Her college love? Her baby daddy? Surely she should be happy.

"Sav!" I exclaim, shrugging my jacket off and rushing over to her. "What happened?"

"We had an argument," she cries as I wrap my arms around her. "I said awful things Becky! I pushed him away!"

"Don't you think the time for pushing him away ended when he knocked you up?" I say softly and she shrugs.

"We've broken up so many times," she replies. "How can I enter another relationship with him if we aren't meant to be? That would be so unfair on our child."

"Sav, you and Brett keep finding each other." I remind her. Not to mention the pesky friend of his that pops up every time. "It's a never ending circle between the two of you. Maybe you just weren't ready for each other those other times."

"I don't know," she murmurs. "What if we're just idiots that should have realized we need to let go of each other by now?"

"You're not idiots!" I laugh, giving her a squeeze. "You've both made mistakes, but we both know you've forgiven him."

"Maybe. I can't forget though, Becky," Sav says softly. "I can't just forget all the mistakes."

"I know," I admit, knowing all too well how she feels. "It's hard to move on when you feel like someone has betrayed you."

"Yeah," she mutters, burying her face against me as we descend into a comfortable silence on the couch. I reach for her blonde hair, trailing my fingers through it as I look across the room at my bedroom door, remembering how Ellis had stood in the doorway last night, the absolute strength it took me to not give in and kiss him astronomical.

I nearly gave in to him once before. The only time I've ever truly let my guard down and opened myself up to the possibility of a man for more than just sex. Rooky mistake. One that I will never be making again.

"Cake?" I offer Sav, her head shooting up at the word.

"Yes please!" She gives me a small smile and I nod, standing up from the couch and making my way to the kitchen just as my phone buzzes in my pocket for the fourth time. Digging it out, I glare at the same random number on the screen before giving in and accepting it.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Whoa! So rude!" Ellis' voice travels down the line.

"Ellis." I roll my eyes.

"Is that how you answer all your phone calls?" he retorts in a teasing tone.

"I don't answer them."

"I guess I'm one of the lucky ones-"

"Seriously, what do you want?"

"I'm thinking of going out tonight and was wondering if you'll wingwoman with me?"

"Because it worked out so well last time." I scoff and he laughs.

"No, I think we need a do-over!"

"I can't tonight," I reply, glancing over as my best friend wipes the water from her face with her sleeve.

"What? But I-"

"I need to take care of my best friend," I snap. "And if I were you, I'd go back to Brett's apartment right now."

"What? Why?"

"I'd imagine he needs his best friend as much as mine does." I finish before ending the call and placing my phone on silent, setting it on the kitchen counter.

How the fuck did he get my number? It's like Deja vu; suddenly I'm back in college and about to be screwed over all over again.

The joke's on Ellis, it's never going to happen. I'm a new woman, one that's grown since college, into a girl I'm finally happy with. If anyone doesn't like me or how I live my life then fuck them. I live for no-one but myself.

And I'm happy with that.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Starting off a little slow, sorry about that. I appreciate you all bearing with me... every single read means the world to me!

Do we like Becky??

Wren or Ellis?