"Little wifey, you become bold day by day", he smirked, kissing my lips. "Don't you think, you just behave like a baby", I asked as he left my lips from his. He ignored my question and carrying on kissing my cheeks, neck and shoulders. "Mommy, we have school", Dahlia shouted from downstairs. Levi groaned and stood up, kissing my lips for the last time.

I took the shower and ran to downstairs. Tessa hadn't returned from Hospital. Dominic went to London for some work. Michael was quite with his new case. He didn't have time to return home. Lily was quite busy with her fashion show. Dad and mom went to a vacation to Paris, the City of Love. Sammy was playing little Thea, Tessa and Michael's 2 years old little baby princess.

'So, I'm going to drop my babies to school'

"Mom, we are done with breakfast", as I entered, Aries shouted. "Don't worry, Big Mommy. I left something for you", Leo assured me and brought a plate full of pancakes. I rubbed his hair, which he liked very much. "I love big Mommy, the best", he cheered up. "Hey little bro, Mommy is mine", Dahlia objected pouting. Leo imitation her pout, fuming her anger.

'My baby Leo is the best'

"Aunty, I'm done", Tyson stood up wiping his mouth. "Wait, let me have one", saying, I put a full pancakes in my mouth and.

'I choked'

"Aunty, don't do this again", Ruth said passing a glass of water.

'Today is my bad Luck'

I drank the water and took a very long breath.

"Aunty, I said that I was done. I didn't ask you to hurry up", Tyson explained himself.

'But I thought... whatever'

"Where is daddy?", Dahlia asked about Levi.

'He is quite busy with his work. Now he wants to collaborate his company with my mine'

"He is working in his study room", I answered her. I noticed Tyson's face dropped.

'He must be missing his dad, Michael'

"Don't worry, Michael and Tessa will be back soon. You know their work is quite important", I tried to cheer up Tyson. But I knew, it wasn't an easy work.

But this time worked. "Don't worry Aunty, dad promised me that he will be back as soon as he is done with work. He helps people. I'm proud of him and mom. She saves many people everyday. Many classmate talk about my mom. I fell so happy for them", For the first time, I saw shines in his eyes talking about his parents hard work. I pulled him to my heart. "And I'm proud of you, Tyson", I whispered against his ticklish hair.

'He is so smart' for his age. Ofcourse it's the Reed's genius bloodline'

I quickly finished my breakfast and left for school.

'Wait a minute, I'm not going to school to study. I'm going to drop my little babies'

I didn't forget to kiss our littlest member's chubby cheeks.

'I'm talking about OUR LITTLE THEA'

We reached school within 15 minutes.

They got down and I helped Leo and Ruth with bags.

'Their bags are quite heavy for them'

"Aunt Amy", a voice called and then I hugged by small cute teddy bear.