✨"Angelina×Daric"✨

Start from the beginning

"Why don't I have a daughter?", Both of them yelled together.

'So sweet... Many girls in the world, die before their birth, just because they're girl'

Through I didn't like Markus uncle, I prepared gift for him and Dahlia prepared gift for Daric.

"Here your gift and don't whine like a baby", I handed Markus uncle, his gift. "And now, can we eat? I'm starving", I picked up Dahlia and running towards the dinner room.

'I'm starving'

After dinner, Angelina wanted to leave, but mom didn't let her.

'Now, Uncle Markus and dad are busy talking with her'

"Thank Amelia, for what you've done today. It has been 10 years since I saw him smiling like this", Aunt Crystal thanked me so many times after dinner. "I don't like him, but I don't want to upset him while every dads are happy", I explained myself.

"And thanks to you little one", Aunt Crystal thanked Dahlia too. Dahlia said welcome, showing her white baby teeth.

"Where are the little boys?", Clara asked. I noticed too. Little boys were just vanished after dinner. "They are busy with new computer that uncle Damon gifted Aries", Scarlett answered playing with her new butterfly pendent, gifted by her father.

Damon gifted Dahlia a princess crown which was quite big for her head.

'Now he starts spoiling her, and don't forget about him, the almighty Aries Reed'

"Angelina, I think you should rest now", mom told her to follow Aunt Joey. She would show her, her room.

"I think you should rest too, Mrs. Reed", a voice whispered into my ear. Mr. Damon Levi Reed. "Don't you feel pain", I asked cause he locked me into his arms. "When I have you, I don't feel anything, except love and attraction towards you", He started his romantic lines.

'So cheesy'

"Uncle Damon", Noah's voice startled me and broke free from Damon tight hold. "Hi Noah!", I kissed his cheek.

'He is far better than my son'

"Uncle, I have important things to discuss", Noah looked serious. Damon followed Noah to the outside.

'What are they hiding?... Should I follow them?'

I followed them and found they were talking about something in the garden. I went near them, hiding myself.

"Someone delivered it. Dahlia saw it first, then she informed me", Noah handed the box, looked like gift box. "Did you open it?", Damon asked. Noah nodded in no. Damon unwrapped the wrapper, and opened the box. Noah fell on his butt, seeing the thing inside, which I hadn't seen yet. Damon was too shock to react.

'Are they gonna show me, what's inside?'

I, without making a noise, went behind Damon. Damon and Noah haven't overcome the shock. Inside the box, there was blood.

"Is this animal blood or human?", I asked, startled them. The box fell on the floor. I noticed a card, near the box on the floor. I picked it up.

"It's now your time to pay, my Dear Friend, Damon", was written on the card.

"I think, you haven't paid someone, his money", I joked and earned a silent response, and glares.

'Pay money or Revenge?'

~~~

Daric's Pov.
◀️💙▶️

'My little boy still haven't forgiven me... I have hidden it, for his safety... I promise Tori that I won't involve him in my mafia business'

"Hey, It is not good to stay awake at late night", a voice appeared. Tori always told me like that, whenever I stayed up late night, working. "I know", I sighed. "Then why are you still awake? You can influence your son in such a bad habit", she said. I ended up, chuckling. "You know, you're quite interesting than your parents and brother. Your brother betrayed me and you're showing sympathy on me. Won't you think that?", I mocked her.

Her brother, Axel Valentine betrayed and I hadn't found him yet. If I found him, I would kill him. I didn't tell anything about him to Dad.

"I'm not showing sympathy. I said, staying up late night is not good for your health. You can ask any doctors about it, their answers will be the same", she fired back. I was surprised to see her firing back.

'That shy girl can shoot her words like a gun man'

"So, according to the doctor's advice, shouldn't you be in your bed?", I said staring at her Hazel eyes. "I don't know, why did I choose to talk with you? You are very rude and selfish, just like my brother said. Talking with the Wall is far better than talking with a rude and self-concerned person like you", saying she went back to room closing the balcony door with loud sound.

'Hah! You can awake the whole house with this sound... whatever'

🐾🐾

🐾🐾

Hello!
How are you, friend?
Hope you are all fine.
I hope you like this chapter.
I'm trying to finish this story and start Aries' story.

Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!
Thank you
💙💛❤️💚💜🖤🧡

❤️ Love You & Purple You 💜