Chapter25

Father.....

Soul POV

The best and most beautiful things in this world, is cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.

Life without love is like a withered flower. You need to love and care for it to bloom and not to die. The best thing is to hold onto in life, is each other.

I went out in my car and I was about to enter the company when I saw daddy talking to someone outside in his car. I approached and saw a familiar bulk of a man he was talking to.

"Dad" Tawag ko. Ngunit hindi niya ako narinig
Kaya Dahan Dahan nalang akong lumapit.

"When do you plan to introduce me as your so-"

"Dad" He did not continue what he was going to say when he heard me.

"S-soul" dad muttered

"Why are you talking to this man?" I asked. "Are you bothering my dad Paul? " i turned my gaze to paul.

"Son he doesn't bother me, H-he just ask's something"

"In the parking lot really? You are a professional Mr. Frias act like one"Madiing sabi ko" "Do not interrupt my dad, just to ask something useless" asik ko.

He laughed foolishly "You really don't know what's going on my,.. dear bro-"

"Paul, let's just talk some other time "Dad stopped him, and dad came up to me" Let's go to your office"

Nang lingunin ko si Paul ay naka tiim bagang lamang siya, habang nakatingin saamin ni dad. Hindi ko nalang siya pinansin.

"Bakit niyo kausap ang lalaking iyon dad?" tanong ko habang pasakay kami sa, elevator.

"Like I said earlier soul he just asked something, not that important"

"Oh okay" Kibit balikat kong sagot, at pumasok na kami sa opisina"So what brought you here dad? "

" I will show you something,"and he showed me the documents." If you look at what is written there, seems to be something wrong, and in the signature it does not match mhix's signature"
Pag unang tingin palang sa signature ay parang tugma pero pag titignan mo ng matagalan ay may mali talaga sa pagkakalihis ng pagkakapirma. The documents dad showed me were Ella's shares in the company. Na biglang nawala, hindi na din namin inalam kong bakit biglang umatras ang daddy niya ng mawala sila.

"Where did their shares go then?" I asked

"I will know more about that, because I promised to Mhix to take care of his share"

"You guys are best- friends dad?"

"Yes I think so"

"I will also look for where Uncle Mhix was buried, to give him a good hill" I suggest

"I will do it, at least in that matter I can make up for it from the mistakes I made"

"May kasalanan ka kay tito Mhix dad?"

I -I m-mean you have a lot of work in the c-company and in the preparation of your wedding with Ella, you might be bothered so I will do it, I will just bring a couple of our body guards, who can help me"

"Are you sure dad?" he just nooded at me. Naupo siya sa visitors seat habang nagtitimpla ng kape.

"Son are you ready to lived married?" umangat ang tingin ko sakniya ng bigla Siyang magtanong.

"As long as Ella is the one I will present at the altar I am ready to be bound, even though I will face a great responsibility, the family I mean"