Chapter Thirty-Two.

So, as I promised, I'm bringing you the chapter which y'all have been waiting for, our Aunty Chika will now show us her real colours, let's see if she's a chic just like her name says, or she's after all the bitchest bitch of the century....if there's anything like that.

On with the story!

Chika
*******
I couldn't believe my ears, how could, how could Ahmed choose that rag over me.

Wetin she get na, wetin she get wet I no get nauu (What does she have? What does she have that I don't have?).

How can he choose her over me... This is a blow to the face, I can't believe this, how can he love her ni.

It's not possible, like see me, then see her, abeg who fine pass?

Who fresh pass sef?

No be me.

I cannot believe this.

No!

It's all because of that nonesense SS2 girl named Idara ba...

Don't worry, when I'm through with her, she go sabi say this matter no go end in her favour.

This night.

I need to do something this night...

Later that night
*******************
I summoned the water goddess to help me perform the task I had set out to fulfill that night.

Gathering all the powers I had received, I changed into my spirit form.

That nonesense Ibibio girl will not live to see tomorrow... mark my words.

Idara
*******
I don't know why I felt the urgent need to pray this night. I felt completely restless.

I kept tossing around my bed...and then Chika's face appeared in my mind...no, no, no, this can't be happening again. These dreams can't come back, at least not now, I'm still writing my exams.

I stood up and searched for my Bible.

Finding it, I opened it and found a passage to read...

After I did that, I prayed and then I laid down to sleep again.

*

I woke up to find myself in a dark room....and then the lights immediately come on, there's blood on the walls. My name is written on the ways in black paint...

I feel something moving...I turn around, there's no one there.

I feel someone tap me on the shoulder...I turn around, there's still no one there.

Trickles of sweat fall from different parts of my body, I won't deny it, I'm scared, but nothing will happen to me.

I'm a child of God and with God's help, I'll overcome this. The enemy has no right over my life.

I cleaned the sweat from my face and that's when I saw, Chika?

What is she...

"Idara?"

She was talking?...but her lips were not moving?

"Idara?!!!"

How am I supposed to talk to a spirit???

God forbid such!

"Idara In Johnson, I command you to talk to me."

"I cover myself with the blood of Jesus!"

See this one ooo, me talk to who?

"Get thee behind me satan."

"Idaraobong Johnson, don't tempt me."

Tempt kwa, what now??

Abeg, I have exams tomorrow.

"So, is it now me that those not have exams tomorrow?"

"Chika?"

"Nonesense, see I'm not here to waste my time with you, so listen to me, stay away from Ahmed."

Wait ooo, how?

"Why? He's not an object, you don't own him, neither do you own me, so we can both talk to each other if we want to."

"Don't test my patience, do what I tell you and I won't have to hurt you."

Nse ndisebe ade anim? (What kind of nonesense is this?)

"Blood of Jesus! Thunder fire you."

Abeg, God please if I did anything bad, I'm sorry, I just want to wake up from this stupid dream.

Pain erupted from my head. As an act of habit, my hands went to the sides if my head.

"I said don't test my patience."

What did I ever do to this girl?

My legs suddenly went weak and I fell to the ground.

"Do you know why you're here?"

Geez!

How exactly am I supposed to know that, she has barely said anything than, "don't test my patience."

"No?"

"Why am I here?"

"Well, you're about to find out."

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Okay, so, we've found out who Chika really likes.

I know I said she likes Luke, but you'd see why.

Anyways, hold on tight...things are about to get extreme.

Till my next update,
Love y'all.

Wait, don't forget to vote, comment and share, it's highly appreciated 💖