Prologue

(Swipe left up above for soundtrack)
__

3 Years From the Present

Everything was going quite smoothly today. The peaceful protest had actually worked out without the police coming in and ruining everything. They've actually decided to pursue the protest, letting us exercise our rights. I was impressed by what I was experiencing.

But after the hours of walking down the main roads of the city, I started to grow of thirst. I know that there are some people who have bags that are full of water to help those who get thirsty during the march. I held down my sign at my side and looked around for one of those people, finally, my eyes landed on a woman handing out water bottles.

I quickly made my way over to her through the groups of people. Finally, I reached her, I sighed out of exhaustion. "Hi, can I have a water, please?" I asked the lady after she was done helping another person in need. She looked at me and said something but I couldn't make out what she was saying. "Sorry?" I said looking at her confused. She seemed to be laughing then she pulled down her black mask, "I am sorry about that, I forgot people can barely hear me because of my mask!" She said in between giggles.

My jaw almost dropped at the sight of her. She had these gorgeous hazel eyes that were filled with joy. Her eyes themselves filled me with happiness. And her cute nose made me admire her even more. Lastly, her beautiful smile brought me hope, it made me smile. While I was getting lost in her eyes while looking at her features she looked at me confused. "Uh, you okay?" She said with a confused expression.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I just zoned out there for a second, anyway, what was it that you asked?" I said out of embarrassment, if I could smack myself against the face right now, I would. "Oh okay, would you like a large water bottle or a smaller bottle?" She said, holding up the two options. "The smaller one please, " I said while pointing, she handed me the cold water bottle.

"Thank you, " I said while smiling at her, "no problem, " she said back with another big smile that melted my heart.

I continued to walk with her for a few seconds, I debated on what to ask, but once I had turned to face her she was no longer there. I quickly looked around in the large crowd, for a split second I saw her handing another water bottle to a protester. But then she disappeared once again from my sight. I tried pushing through the crowd and looking in all directions for her, I looked like I had lost something important.

But she was nowhere to be found. I was immediately filled with sadness about the outcome. I had no chance of finding her now, she was already long gone in the tons of people.

I looked down at the water bottle in my hand. I tightly held it while I stared at it. I need to find her I thought to myself.

I nearly fell in love with her on sight, and I even felt a connection, my heart kept pounding in my chest and I felt like I was being lifted up. She shined brightly in my eyes, like an angel. The picture of her in my mind and her laugh stayed their permanently, marking itself on my heart. Especially her big smile.

I need to find her.

_______________________________