NOTE

Hello, thank you for choosing this book.

More than three months ago I started writing this book. I was inspired by multiple other anonymous fanfics I read and wanted to make my own. I am very into mafia-type situations and situations that include thriller and romance. I enjoy making the reader feel the suspense of the book and the butterflies from love. After reading multiple other books that I loved I wanted to create my own plot, characters, plot twists, and everything. Towards the end of the book, I had gotten so into it that I decided to add a bunch of extra things to it. I added soundtracks, comics, profiles, special headings, and more. In this book, I technically made the anonymous legion into a mafia group that had enemies and allies. Of course, when I was younger I would've never put this much effort into a book but this book has changed my perspective. I wasn't always big on writing back then I just had the imagination for it, I wasn't good on the basics of writing such as grammar and punctuation. I'm still confused about what a semicolon is or how to properly use it. When I was maybe ten or eleven I was so intrigued by writing books, I started to write one called "Talons of War" which was a dragon book, I was fascinated by mythical creatures. I obviously was not good at writing and didn't have everything down so that book stopped quickly. After trying my best to write I felt like I was never doing good enough on how much I wrote, or how I wrote. My mind can't comprehend a lot of things and it quickly can give me a headache trying to write certain things or learn certain things. But, ever since I started this book I have slowly gotten better. In the beginning, my writing was not good, I didn't take my time, I didn't write properly at all. But now from the experience of writing this book for three months, I truly have changed a lot. Now instead of getting unmotivated or distracted, I want to write all the time. This book is the perfect outlet for me and I am so happy that I started this journey. I am extremely grateful for every single person to read this book and even more grateful for the comments, votes, or any interaction in the book. This all shows me what I've achieved and that I am actually doing something right. Throughout the book, it is sort of an emotional roller coaster. I try to write like you are there and at that moment, explaining it as well as I can. While your reading each chapter always look for certain hints or details that make you think. When you get to the end of the book there will be a key revealing all those hints I had written. It would be amazing if you could leave a review at the end and ask any questions you have in mind. Thank you for reading my note and this book. I hope you enjoy the adventure ahead.

Sincerely,
Julian

_______________