Chapter 23: Eye for an Eye

___

Tank looked back at me with worried eyes. Then he turned and ran out of the room, after Scorpion. "Oh shit, oh shit..." I muttered, realizing what I had done. "Fuck, " I said, closing my eyes and sighing with frustration. Why did I do that? What's Slater going to do? My mind raced with questions. I felt nauseous thinking about Slater finding out. I had to tell him before Scorpion did, it'd be wrong if I don't. I was disgusted by myself, I couldn't believe I did that.

I got up from the bed, the floor creaked slightly under my feet. I walked out of the room, walking into the kitchen. Then my eyes caught Tank leaving a room down the hall, he looked infuriated. His jaw clenched and his hands were balled into fists. "Tank?" I said with a nervous voice. "He won't listen to me." Tank said, walking up to the counter.

"Slater is-"
"Yeah, Slater is gonna be pissed, Danielle." He cut me off, glaring into my eyes. I looked back at him with fear in my eyes. Soon I saw Scorpion leaving the same room Tank had just left. He walked down the hall slowly then turned his head to look at us. "You slut, " he said with a menacing voice, staring at me with angry eyes. "Don't call her a slut, " Tank said quickly with a raised voice, standing up towards Scorpion.

"She is," Scorpion responded, keeping his eyes on me. I looked at him with shame.
"No, she isn't, " Tank said with aggression, taking a step towards Scorpion. "Look at you, protecting a slut." Scorpion said with clenched teeth, turning his head to Tank who now was faced to face with him. "Shutup you asshole, " Tank said, holding his fists by his side. "Who do you think you are?" Scorpion furrowed his brows at Tank. "Shut the fuck up Scorpion, " He said, his eyes boiled with anger. "Get the fuck away from me, " Scorpion said, placing his hands-on Tank's chest and pushing him back aggressively. Tank walked right back up to Scorpion, lifting his hand up and punching him right in the face. His hand loudly hit Scorpions mask.

Scorpion then lifted up his mask slightly, revealing a busted lip, oozing out blood. "The fuck is wrong with you." Scorpion said, he looked at Tank then at me. He shook his head, "when Slater finds out, you guys are dead." His voice boomed with anger, then he turned and walked back to his room, slamming the door behind him.

I flinched at the loud bang that came from the door. Tank looked at me then looked away, he was in deep thought. I looked at the time on the clock that was hung up in the kitchen, it was currently 1:40 a.m. I was exhausted. "I think I'm going to go back to bed..." I said softly, turning away from Tank. "I'm sorry, " Tank said once I had turned around. I stood there for a second, took a deep sigh, then walked back to the room.

Once I had reached the room I opened the door, quietly closing it behind me. I stood there in the room for a few minutes. Everything was replaying in my mind. I don't know what Slater will think of me. I'm terrible for this, I'll completely destroy his heart. Fuck.

A tear ran down my face as I walked back to the bed. I wiped it away then sat on the bed, I looked down at my feet, closing my eyes in guilt. I laid down onto the bed, with no covers, and curled up into a ball. My cries were turned into silent muffles as I shoved my face into my arm.

Soon my eyes opened to the ceiling above me. It was still dark, how did I awake again? I could feel someone in the room. I scanned the room then noticed Scorpion sitting at the edge of the bed. "What are you doing?" I questioned him.

He looked at me slowly, goosebumps rose up across my arms. He just sat there and stared at me. "Scorpion you're creeping me out, " I said with a confused look. "You don't want me to tell Slater, right?" He said steadily.

"Yes..." I responded with a guilty tone. "Good, then do what I ask, " He said with a menacing voice. I felt his sharp gaze hit my eyes once I stared back into his. "What do you mean?" I furrowed my brows at him, wondering what he wanted.

"Don't act like you don't know, " he replied with a slight laugh. I watched his eyes scan my body. I shifted in the bed uncomfortably. "No, I'm not doing anything with you, " I said with a slightly angry tone, mad about what he wanted. "Then I'm telling Slater everything, " he said quickly, I could tell he was grinning at me under his mask. "No, please-"
"Then do what I say." Scorpion said with an angry voice. "No, " I did not want him, I did not want anything with him. I need to stay loyal.

He got up and wrapped his hand onto my neck. "Do what I want, " he said with his fiery eyes, boiling with anger. I grabbed onto his arm, trying to pull him away. "Get off of me!" I yelled, trying to kick at him. He pulled his mask up slightly then leaned his head down to my neck. His breath tickled my skin, making my hairs rise up. "Let go!" I yelled, struggling with my breath. He then gently started to kiss along my neck. I froze in terror. Tears slowly ran down my face.

I moved my hand and smacked him in his face, making him lose his grip of me. Once he had let go, I scooted away from him to the other side of the bed. He rubbed his head then looked at me fiercely. "You whore, " he said aggressively. Scorpion grabbed a fist full of my hair then yanked me towards him. He held my head up to his. I looked at him with disgust then spat in his face. He growled and raised his hand up to hit me until a loud sound came from the door.

Scorpion let go of me once he saw Tank standing there. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Tank yelled, stepping towards Scorpion then pushing him against the wall. "She said she'd do anything for me to not tell Slater, " Scorpion said with a grin. "Oh really?" Tank said with a scoff, he looked at me with worried eyes. He watched the tears roll down my cheek then clenched his teeth.

Tank raised his fist then punched Scorpion right in the face. Scorpion stepped back, almost losing his balance. He looked at Tank infuriated then punched him right back. Tank then grabbed Scorpion by his shirt and started to drag him out of the room. "Don't ever fucking touch her!" he yelled with anger.

"Stop!" I yelled at them, angry to see this happening. I looked at them with worried eyes. "Stop fighting..." my voice trembled. Tank let go of Scorpion then Scorpion hesitated in thought. He looked at the both of us then ran out of the room.

Tank lifted his hand up to wipe the blood dripping out of his nose. He sniffled, then looked at me. We looked at each other for a few seconds in silence. "Get your stuff together, I called Jordan to come get you." He said, then walked out of the room.

I laid back down on the bed. wiping the tears as they poured from my eyes. My head was aching from everything that happened. This all happened because of me. Because of a stupid kiss... I couldn't deal with telling Slater. I trembled at the thought.

Then my mind flashed of Scorpion. My body felt violated and I felt disgusting. I don't know how I can tell anyone this. I felt embarrassed and scared. All I wanted right now was to be in Slater's arms. I wanted to hear his voice and feel his love. I missed his warmth and his eyes.
____________________________