Chapter 8: His Menacing Eyes

_____

I woke up to birds chirping lightly outside and the golden morning sun hitting my eyes. I felt the silky sheets rub against my soft skin. I was extremely comfortable and soon thought that I was back in my apartment again. I closed my eyes and held onto the thought. Wishing only one thing, to be home, in my safe place, once again. I flipped myself over to face the ceiling of the room.

I turned my head over to the side of the bed where my nightstand stood. I realized that it was my nightstand, the same one I had back at my apartment. I check the color of the bed-sheets, they were grey, just like the ones I had at my apartment. Everything in the room was from my apartment. The furniture, decorations, dresser, how did they manage to do this while I was gone for that short period of time?

I disliked the thought of people going into my apartment uninvited and taking things out of it just to move into here. They were making this my new home.

I got up from the bed taking another good scan around the room. "Good morning." said a low and deep husky voice. I turned around to look at the other side of the bed and saw him sitting in a white armchair that was also from my apartment. I shrieked at him once I noticed him, he made my heart race. I stared at his mask looking back at me, right straight into my  eyes. I wondered why he was still wearing the mask although I've seen his face before. I kept my long stare as I looked up to his few jet-black pieces of hair dangling over his mask.

He wore a black suit. It made him even hotter. Ugh stop it, it's not the right time I thought to myself once I took my eyes off of his body and brought them back to his eyes. "You like what you see?" He said with a cocky tone and followed after with a deep laugh. "I um, " I said closing my eyes and mentally facepalming my self. "I need you to get ready in thirty minutes to meet me downstairs." He said to me not taking his eyes off of me. "Okay," I responded as I watched him get up from the armchair and start walking towards the door.

Once he reached for the door handle to leave I quickly questioned him, "Wait, what's your real name?" I said. He stopped in his tracks but kept his hand on the door handle and didn't look back up to me. He looked at the ground almost as if he was debating on what to say next or how to say it.

"I won't tell you that information just yet." He said as he looked back up to me. "Well then what do I call you?" I responded quickly, impatient for a name to call him by. "Anonymous. Anon for short. Got it?" He said once he opened up the door then closed it behind him. I was left there on the bed thinking about him. I snapped out of it quickly and jumped up out of my bed.

Once I started walking over to my closet my stomach growled loudly. "Ugh..." I said as I placed my right hand on my stomach and my left hand on my mouth as if I was going to throw up. I was starving as I had barely eaten over these past few days of being here. My hands got shaky and my eyesight blurry but I held my strength together and continued my walk to the closet.

I slid my hands swiftly through the options of clothing I had. After choosing my outfit I laid it out along my bed. I gazed upon a black lace bodysuit and a pair of black tight ripped jeans with some accessories. I put on the clothing quickly as I realized I was running out of time to be downstairs. I threw on the gold plain bracelet and a black belt with a gold buckle that I had chosen. It had a pretty design imprinted all around it, it never failed to be my favorite belt of all time.

I rushed to the bathroom and started to put on my makeup. I finished with a simple natural look, with red-tinted glossy lips and some highlighter as a finishing touch. I let my black hair flow along my back loosely once I was done brushing the tangles out of it. I sprayed my favorite French vanilla-scented perfume all over my body, coating myself with it.