Chapter I

"Come on Cammy, hurry up." I shouted.
Cammy came running with his trolley ready to go to the platform.

"Mia, I'm nervous what if I'm put in Slytherin."
Cammy said the worry trembling in his voice.
I crouched down to his level.

"Father and your mother are proud of you, no matter what house you were sorted into. Plus, if you really want to be in a specific house the hat will take your opinion into account. Okay?"
I said hoping he'll accept what I've explained. Cammy slowly nodded with a subtle smile.

"Bet I can get on the platform first."
he said with such excitement.

I thought to myself if he was still worried or if he actually listened to what I said. We get onto the platform and I missed it so much, the back to school rush, seeing everyone.
I saw Andrea and Freya and told Cammy to head over as I followed behind. Rudely out of nowhere someone with platinum blonde hair, strong smelling cologne that was still lingering in the air and a black suit, barged into me.
It was Malfoy himself, the boy who gets everything handed to him on a silver platter. I was terribly thrilled (aww I'm so funny), I was dreading what he could possibly say.
"Watch what you're doing you just barged into me." He said with such aggression I've never seen before.

"Me? Watch what I'm doing. I believe you're the one who hit me."
I exclaimed. Malfoy rolled his eyes and walked away as if everything was my fault.

I got on the train and I walked towards a cabin unlucky for me, I couldn't find Andrea and Freya who are currently watching Cammy. There was only one cabin left so I opened it without a care in the world for who was already seated there.
I closed the door and turned to see Malfoy and Blaise seated on the right, and seated on the left was Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy.

"What are you doing in here, get out!"
Malfoy yelled.

"You know, you yelling at me is just going to make me stay here longer."
I said as I sat in the space next to Blaise. Malfoy stood up swapping seats with Crabbe, putting him directly in front of me.

"Leave, now."
He hissed, the angry building up in his eyes.
"No."
I said being a stubborn bitch, because why not it was clearly annoying him.

Malfoy stood up, leaned down placing both hands either side of my legs on the seat.

"If you don't leave, I'll carry you to another cabin with space."
He whispered into my ear. The sound of his voice sent a tingling sensation down my spine and made me incredibly flustered.

"Emm...Nn... no, I can sit wherever I want." I said try to gather my thought.

"Okay, looks like we're doing this the hard way then."
He said and abruptly I'm on his shoulder being carried. I'm squirming and punching his back to let me go, but clearly did nothing. I inevitably gave up and placed my arms on his back. I could feel the muscles in his back. They were so firm and defined.

He dropped me at the cabin with Andrea and Freya in it and turned back heading towards his cabin.
I opened the door walking in sitting next to Freya.

"Is that who I think it was."
Andrea asked with a quite confused expression gliding across her face.

"Yep, it is. Malfoy huhh in the flesh"
I said sarcasm pouring out my mouth. Freya giggled.

"Right not that long till we arrive, Cammy I want you to go down towards the bathroom and change into your robes you should have a Hogwarts tie. It's the black tie with the Hogwarts crest on it. Okay?"
He nodded and walked out.
Us three girls just closed the blinds on our cabin and got changed in our cabin. By the time we arrived at Hogwarts the girls and I had put in a whole new fresh layer of makeup, of which is school appropriate. But I couldn't get Malfoy out of my head the way his voice made me feel. That tingling sensation that surged over my body as he spoke.

I entered the Great Hall with the girls and sat at the Gryffindor Table. I looked over at the Slytherin table to see Malfoy staring at me, why was he staring, I thought? The brand-new first year pupils walked in behind McGonagall, all huddled together awaiting their names to be called. Gryffindor hadn't had one new first year yet, but Cammy had just been called up and immediately was sorted into Gryffindor. He came running over and sat beside me as I ruffled his hair.

"Told you that you'd be fine."
I whispered. Everyone was sorted and the welcoming feast had begun and I loved it there was so much food, it looked so good and tasted delicious as always.
I left a little shortly after to head to the toilet, and to my surprise Malfoy was in the corridor. I walked towards the bathroom and he whistled at me. I turned around furious, and walked straight towards him.

"Women aren't dogs who respond to whistles and they aren't objects either."

I stuck my knee where it hurt because he deserved it, he fell to his knees and I proceeded to walk away but Malfoy grabbed my foot causing me to trip and fall on the floor. Pansy and Blaise stood there laughing. I got up and walked off to where I was originally going, the bathroom.