chapter 13

Megan

After reading the Text from Thomas I had to wonder. Did I want out? Things with Jason were amazing if I put aside my not being his Omega and Jason having to go off and have sex with Lily tomorrow. Just the thought made me want to RIP her throat out. How was it even possible to leave? I texted back out of curiosity.

Megan
Is it even possible?
Did you find a way?

Thomas
Yes!

Thomas
But do you want to leave?

At that moment a text from Anna my assistant popped on my screen.

Anna
Pack meeting in 1 hour. Your presence in required.

I put the phone in my pocket and headed towards our room passing Jason's office where I heard a womans voice. I leaned in to listen. "You're going to have to listen to me. I'm your Omega and I was here long before things were forced to change. It was the packs decision then and it's their decision today." I opened the door to see Lily's hand sliding up Jason's shirt. She didn't even try to pull away when she saw me. Simply said "You're side chick is here Jason, fix it!"
I growled at her.
"Get your hands away from me Lily!" Jason snapped before I could even blink. She pulled her hand away and buttoned up a single button just above her breasts. No longer showing cleavage. She stood up and brushed passed me while saying "Don't worry, the pack is working to resolve this mistake for you both." I looked to Jason for answers. "Well?" He shook his head with his hands up. "She rushed in here 2 minutes ago after learning about the pack meeting. They're planning something big. She acted like she knew what it was about. She's desperate, and desperate people do desperate things." He got up and then moved around his chair towards the large window behind him facing the gardens. He opened the curtains all the way. I could see the gardens filled with people arriving for the pack meeting. "I'm glad you're here because it saves time chasing you down." He leaned back on the window ledge. "I want your pussy open to me on this desk right now." He demanded. I slid my panties down from under my skirt and walked around to him. I tuck them in his shirt pocket. I backed up till I touched the desk. I sat on it and lifted a foot to each corner of the very large old wooden desk. I knew everyone outside could see if they looked inside, but I had grown to love how he took full advantage of showing his ownership over me to the world. It was never the same way. I wanted everyone to know I was his and he was mine! He moved in between my legs sliding his hands from both of my ankles up to my pussy. He bent down and ate me out like he was starving. I screamed so loudly being so turned on by his boldness. "Jason, you're mine! Remember that!" He stood up holding my pussy to his mouth. He lifted to his full height. It forced me to lay backwards and feeling almost upside down, both legs now draped over his shoulders. He moaned on my clit sending me off the edge into bliss. He lowered me after I finished and spread my legs again. He unzipped his pants and pounded his cock deep into me. He wanted me hard and rough. "Scream!" He said "Scream the name of the man who's fucking you. Who loves you! The man you're building a family with! The name of the man you own!" "Jason, Jason, Jason" I repeated over and over as loud as I could until my body broke into an orgasm that left me unable to speak but forced a howl from deep within. I knew as I came down he had made his point, our point.

Jason

The pack meeting was full. We sat in an amphitheater style place in the garden. The trees had turned beautiful colors all around us. I always made sure Megan was sitting front and center. Lily was sitting directly next to me as we faced the pack. I knew I had made a mistake making her the Omega. I also knew she could smell Megan all over my face. I just needed to figure out a way to reverse this. The heads of the families were all in attendance. I stood up and announced. "We will begin the meeting now." Silence from everyone except Lily as she began to speak. "I called this meeting for a few announcements. First off, the neighboring packs Alpha has passed away without an heir. We will no longer speak his name. They're nomination for pack Alpha is their current Beta Thomas. They're new Beta is Alpha Thomas's brother who was next in line." The crowd was stirring now. Megan was starring straight at me with wide eyes. She looked like she had something on her mind. It was moments like this I wanted the complete mate bond with our markings. I wanted to hear her thoughts. Lily continued. "Beta Paul has already reached out in concern over my being Omega." They feel it is wrong what we're doing and it needs be corrected." Many families rose up in agreement. Anger rose in me from deep down. I snapped at her "Did he have any helpful ideas on how to remove you?" My general Allen stood up and spoke "The other tribes are threatening war. This must be taken seriously. You can't have a mate and an Omega." Lily stood "Your mate must go as the Omega cannot be exhiled." I jumped to my feet and slammed Lily into her chair. "I'll kill you before I exhile her and my children!" At that I left. Grabbing Megan by the hand. "You're marking me, tonight!" Megan paused. I faced her and gave her a sweet passionate kiss filled with longing and begging "I need this from you. You need this from me. Trust me."

Megan

During the pack meeting Thomas texted me.

Thomas
Get him to mark you. You must leave. You have a traitor that wants you and the babies dead.

Megan
I can't

Thomas
you'll all be killed.
You're safe with me. The kids will live and so will Jason.
He can't know you're leaving. The traitor can't suspect anything or they'll move ahead with their plans

Megan
Who's the traitor?

Thomas
We don't know. You have to leave tomorrow. While Jason visits Lily.

Now here I stand in Jason's arms and he's asking me to mark him. I want nothing more. Whether I leave or not I'll claim what's mine. Lily will see my mark on him! "Yes!"

That night I marked him and put all of my feelings into it. Showed him my wants and desires. It wasn't a complete link as only one of us was marked, but it linked us even more. He was being burned into my soul. "Mine!" I said "Mine!" He responded back.

The next morning I woke up to the feeling of his cock moving deep him inside of me

The next morning I woke up to the feeling of his cock moving deep him inside of me. Both physically and emotionally he was embedding himself. It was heaven as he slowly slid in and out of my pussy looking like he was feeding his own soul with our bonding. In this moment I knew I loved him too much to endanger myself, our children, or him. I had to leave until it was safe. I knew what that meant. I would marry Thomas. I would make a sacrifice for him the way he had for me. Both in our own way but coming from the same place... love.