chapter 12

Megan

He was doing this. He came to me dressed in a tux. It was a strange thing to be in love with a man you wanted to hate. To be drawn together because of your mating. Unable to deny one another in even the most intimate way. But did he have to wear the symbol of todays betrayal. I would give him my body and even my heart because despite his actions, I knew he was giving me his. It wasn't something we could stop even if we tried. That's what it meant to be mated. He walked over to me and he didn't look hardened like he has been lately. He sat down on the bed next to me. Then he pulled me onto his lap and held me. "I know this feels like a betrayal. It feels like one to me. However, I need to be free from having to go to her and replenish her every couple of weeks. It's breaking my heart, but I can't let her die. I've looked for other ways out and this is it. I want you to be my Omega. She doesn't deserve it. Even without the marking I have felt your pain. I have the same pain. You know that I love you. If we were simply human I'd have been done with her, without any concern about her. You're mine! You! I've made arrangements to have her out tomorrow and into her own home. She'll be the packs Omega unfortunately, but you, you'll be mine! You and this child are my entire life." A single tear rolled down his cheek. I took my hand and wiped it away. "I know your mine and I am yours, but there should never be a third. After today there will be a third person's name spoken on every tongue in the pack and in all the other packs. They will say her name next to yours not mine. Not your mates. They will all question why you denied me my right to eliminate her. Just like I have. Just like our child will. As they should question your decision on this!" He let out a long breath and pulled me tighter. "Let me show you what  she'll never have, my heart." He whispered into my ear before kissing my ear and down to my neck. He licked across my collar bone. I sighed as he moved his hands under my small black silk nightgown that had ridden up over my hips exposing my bare pussy. He touched and teased me until he made me cum long and hard on his fingers. Then he licked them clean. He stood up and undid the top 2 buttons on his shirt and zipped his pants not undoing the button though. He pulled me to the edge of the bed. Holding my legs around his ass. I pulled him towards me. He pushed his cock deep inside. He was angling himself just right so he made me cum almost instantly. "Jason" I moaned so deeply I almost didn't recognize myself. "Yes, Megs give me your orgasm. Claim me with your juices dripping all over my cock. Drench me with your scent so everyone will know who is really mine." He came just after I did. Then he put himself away without cleaning up. Zipped up his pants then took his middle finger and slipped it inside and curled it moving it until I came again."Yes! Oh yes Jason!" I screamed. As I came he leaned forward to whisper "I'm not gonna clean any part of you off of me. Your juices will stay on my cock. I wont clean them off my pants. I want them there as a reminder to her and everyone else that she's not who I want." He pulled his finger out after I came down. He lifted it up to his neck and wiped it on the skin under his collar at his pulse points like it was cologne. I loved it on him.

Jason

I hoped she understood my heartbreak. I hated myself as I walked into the back yard. It looked almost like a wedding ceremony. With Megan on my arm I walked towards the altar. "This should be you, and it will be if I can figure out how to fix everything." I said to her as if to try and convince myself aswell more than anything. The ceremony had tables filled with people sitting around. Similar to a wedding reception. The tables were placed in front of the altar. The alter stood directly in front of a canvas tent. It was decorated like a bedroom covered in flowers that's where the marking would take place. I led Megan to the table at the front right next to where I stood. I held her hand tightly for strength as Lily walked to the altar. I couldn't even look at her but I smelled the joy rolling off of her. "No!" I yelled at her. She jumped. I turned to the large group gathered. "This isn't a celebration this is simply necessary to spare ones life. Meanwhile saving the woman who should be standing here from the pain of what it takes to replenish the one spared." I lifted Megan up to me and spoke again. "This is my mate! She is truly mine. She should be Omega for that reason alone marking or not. I make it known now, our child inside of her is legitimate. I won't have it said otherwise!"

Megan sat back down amongst the sounds of gossip being spoken. I felt her pain and squeezed the hand I hadn't let go of. I had to let go because I'd made my announcement at the alter. Now I had to move into the tent. I was frozen for a minute, Sparking more whispers. Eventually I moved into the tent and stood across from Lily. She got closer until I removed my jacket and shirt. I saw in her eyes the moment she smelled Megan on me and I smirked. "Get used to it because you'll never be near me without her being all over me." Her hideous smile gone as she started to cry.  As we moved to the bed her tears grew more frequent. I couldn't even care. My heart hurt worse everytime I was near her, let alone inside her. I needed this over. I climbed over her after stripping down. Ripped her underwear off and bit into her neck. My dick instantly got hard from making my mark, as it was supposed to. It was supposed to be for my mate. "Do you smell her?" She turned her head away "Smell her!" I growl so loudly I knew everyone including Megan could here. I wanted Megan to know I took no pleasure in this. I took true pleasure with her just 30 minutes ago.  "Lick her off of me if you want her gone." I said quiet and slow, but assertive enough she would know it wasn't  a request. She licked my neck. Then I snapped "All of it." She looked at my hard cock. I rolled onto my back and she went down on my cock. She tried to ignore the taste of Megan all over my cock but I knew she couldn't. I shoved myself deep into her throat and she moaned. She had always liked it when I fucked her mouth. I pulled out of her mouth and demanded she bend over and bury her face in the pillows. I was humiliated and she would be too.  Finally I finished. It was over. I could be done with her until the harvest moon in October. 4 months away. 4 months of freedom.

Megan

4 months later. I woke up to Jason rubbing my belly which was huge for being 5 months along. I was having twins. Jason says multiples are so rare in his pack its considered a symbol of strength and they would be treasures to the pack. A gift to all lucky enough to know them. Everything has been amazing. Still in all pack matters there was Lily beside Jason looking smug. Tomorrow he would go to her during the harvest moon. "Jason?" I asked "Good morning my dark haired beauty."
He sweetly said while kissing my stomach. "Jason I can't let you go to her. We've suffered long enough." He snapped back at me "She's the Omega now and you're speaking treason." I growled my response "I understand I've been saying for a while now, but I'm not wrong. Charge me with treason, death would hurt less."  He sighed with an apologetic look in his eyes. "I would never do that, I'm just on edge because of tomorrow. These last few months have been freedom for me. I need to be with just you somehow. Have you found anything in your reading in the library?" I still went to the library everyday searching for answers. But not many have ever taken another after being mated. It's almost not a thing except for my Alpha. "No, nothing yet." 

Later while I was in the library I got a text. Looking at it I gasped.

Thomas
Do you still want out?