chapter 8

Megan

We took advantage of the ride home learning about one another. Eventually, we made it to the house. Before I could get out of the truck he ran around to my side to carefully help he down. He seemed genuinely concerned.  He slowly slid me down his body turning a normal mundane thing into something that suddenly had my body filling with need. He set me down and took my hand. He'd taken my hand in the truck and hadn't let go for any reason. He rushed me into the house that was pitch black this time of the morning. One thing I picked up very quickly was this wasn't just a house, it was much larger. We went through a set of large double doors and there he said "These doors lead to our wing". He had this excited vibe about him right now. It reminded me of a child sharing his favorite things with someone for the first time. I was vibrating with excitement just from watching him. He tried to play it off but I noticed he got really quiet as we passed a door leading to a room that was apparently right next to his... or ours now. This felt so foreign being here and yet so natural. He opened the door to our room and picked me up carrying me through bridal style. He seemed to like it. As he carried me across the room my entire focus was on studying him, his reactions. I reached up to touch his face with my palm. He leaned his head into it. He liked it. I took strength in that knowledge. He set me down on the bed. He slowly slid the straps of the carefully chosen yellow sun dress I had chosen with him in mind. He placed his lips on my neck "You're not wearing a bra, would I be safe to assume you don't have panties on as well?" He asked in a deep rich voice that vibrated through my body and made my clit throb.  "Jason, I'm so needy right now." "I see that Megs, but right now, I'm going to treat you the treasure I knew you were when I first had you and I wasted the moment."  He'd started calling me "Megs" on the drive back. I liked that he already had his own name for me. Ironically it was the same nickname my dad called me. He was the only one who had ever called me Megs and it felt good coming from Jason now. It made what we were doing all the more personal and even romantic. Who knew a pet name was so hot? He repositioned himself in between my legs. He then bent my right leg at the knee and laid it to the side. He took my left leg and put it over his shoulder and then began to lick me from the bottom of my pussy up as slowly as torturously possible. He avoided my clit moving his tongue in circles around it. He intentionally got as close as he could get stopping when he felt me take a sharp breath in anticipation. He repeated that motion for at least 15 minutes never going into my pussy just over it slowly and around my clit again. I was throbbing so badly, now panting and almost out of breath to say his name as a plea for release. He held my legs down and over his shoulder. He held my left leg over his shoulder similar to the way you'd hold a babies head against your shoulder. The touches were driving my crazy my fangs started to grow and my nails grew. I could feel myself losing control and he knew exactly what he was doing. I growled harshly and aggressively. That seemed to be what spurred him into action. He immediately flicked my clit for the few seconds it took for me to cum. I rode his face until I came down. My nails dug into his back as I pulled him up to me. I debated teasing him but after this long, I needed him inside of me. I rolled on top of him and lowered myself onto his dick. I gave myself the satisfaction of feeling him deep inside a few times before lifting up and only sinking down onto just the tip of his head. I would be doing the teasing now. I loved watching his  brown eyes turn golden. Another trait I discovered only alphas can do. He fascinated me. As his own control was fleeting I naturally wanted to mark him as mine. I wanted the entire mate bond to fully take place. As it had been a full cycle between new moons since connecting sexually that meant our mating was official. As was tradition next would come the marking and it was treated like a wedding for the Alphas and Betas. I couldn't  be his true Omega and fully bonded until we marked one another. Marking me while pregnant was discouraged though, so I held back so we could mark the other together. It was highly sexual to mark another though. I looked forward to that. He officially lost control pulling me down off of him, laying me on my back,and putting both my legs over his shoulders. Then he plowed into me full strength. I knew I'd feel this bliss for several days again. This was harder though but I wanted it all the same.

Jason

Her teasing me pushed me into a loss of control nobody else had ever made me do. Last time with her, my wolf wanted free also. I pounded her like it was the only thing giving us life in that moment. She closed her eyes as her body started to tense up. "Jason!..
Jason!..
OH GOD JASON!"
I held her face and forced her to look at me. "Stay with me Megs!" Even I could hear the raspy growl sound I made. "Yes, of course I will"  I knew she was talking way beyond this moment we're currently in. Feeling her start to orgasm again, I knew I needed to cum with her, in her. She started to squirm in pleasure as she got off to my dick. So I gave her all I could as I pulled her tightly to me rocking my hips into her, but never pulling out. We rocked together, we came together, we celebrated our official mating. Then I slid out and lifted her in the air and dipped down licking my cum mixed with her and kissed her. I was giving her us. I was giving her me. That was our first kiss and I made sure to literally put myself into it. She moaned as if it was completing a part of her. It was completing a part of me.

We woke up that morning to a loud shrill scream at the bedroom door. A women's scream. I looked over to see Lily.