Epilogue

3rd person POV

Beside the charming lake walked the two beauties, holding hands. "Isn't it beautiful?" The younger girl asked. "Yep."

"Hey Lia, keep walking. I'll catch up soon. I have to washroom to the go." The older girl said. The younger girl, Amelia, laughed and said "Okay boo. Catch up soon, k? I don't wanna be lonely." "Of course!"

Amelia started walking while her companion ran back. Admiring the beauty of nature, she sits down beside the lake, her legs in the water.

'When will she notice that I love her? Is she that oblivious?' She thinks.

"Hey, I'm back!" The older girl finally came. "Woah Leah, that was quick!" "Heh, I know." "What are you holding?" Amelia asks Leah. Leah's hands were at the back of her back and it was clear that she was holding something.

Leah sat down beside Amelia, making sure that Amelia can't see what she is holding.

"Hey Amelia, can I ask you a question? Promise you won't freak out.." Leah asked. "Uhh sure?"

"I know it might not be normal for you but.." "But.."

"It has been ages since I loved you, more than just a Best Friend, and I've been meaning to ask you this..Amelia.." "Yea..?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!"

"Wait, seriously?" "Yes! I've loved you for 3 years now but I always thought that you've been so oblivious and I never had the courage to tell you this, but I love you! I love you Leah Lewis!"

Leah gently placed her hand on Leah's cheeks, and pulled her face towards hers, kissing her.

Happy ending lmao yes I don't know how to end a story so please spare me for this long ending T~T

♠♠♠♠♠

*cries again* mah babes are goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;-;
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (yes I likes Es got a problem?)
Fun facts about this story coming next! Anyways,
Thanks for reading,
Adiós~
*blows kisses*