Ice Cream

Leah POV

How does she always find me during shitty situations? Like Jesus Christ, does she has a sensor or something? Or can she feel it because we used to be friends and she knows when I'm feeling down.

I shook my head. She isn't my friend anymore. We're nothing now. But you wish you were. Why do we have the ability to talk to ourselves again? To make us realise our mistakes.

Does this thing has a switch off button? Ugh I need to quit talking to myself. You do. Stoppp!!

I was walking to the shop to get ice cream. After walking for a few more minutes, I finally reached the shop. Remember, you and Lia used to come here together.

I think I might just get brain freeze. Anything to make this annoying voice stop. Ouch. You deserve it.

I walked in, and as soon as I did, I wanted to poke my eyes out with a fork. Karma is a bitch. Shut up. Amelia was there too. I regretted every second of my life at that moment.

I must ignore her. But can you though? Watch me. I walked past her then realised, I wanted the chocolate ice cream that she was picking, and I had to wait for her to finish. Great. Indeed.

I decided to loom around until she leaves, and I started walking. "Leah.." Amelia said from behind me. Shit shit shit! Shit indeed. I didn't look at her, and walked to the next isle.

Mint ice cream? Who eats this disgusting stuff? Ew. Mint gum is okay, but ice cream? Disgostang. What has my life become for me to stand here judging ice creams. I thought and laughed. 

After criticising some mint ice creams, I decided to check on the chocolate isle again and bingo! She's gone. I did a small dance, making sure nobody saw me and walked towards the ice creams.

♦♦♦♦♦

I bought more ice creams than I needed. Oh well. Who cares? Ice cream is ice cream. I picked up my basket and stood in line to pay for them and....Amelia stood behind me. Oh god. Let's see what god has for you.

Luckily, she didn't try to talk to me. Finally my turn came aaand I was short of 5 cents. Guess I'll have to leave an ice cream behind. "I'll give the 5 cents, we're together here." Someone said from behind me, but there was only one person behind me....Amelia

Amelia paid the 5 cents for me and I had to wait for her. Told ya you couldn't ignore here. Shut up dude, shut up.

After walking out of the store, I thanked Amelia and promised her to pay the 5 cents back, she denied, but I insisted and then walked away, ignoring her again. It was an awkward conversation.

♠♠♠♠♠

Ice cream, ice cream, in every story of mine, you'll get ice cream. What? It's delicious. Also, no offense to the people who like mint ice cream XD So, did you find out more about Leah in this chapter? How she's just a normal girl, but she conceals herself. How she always talks to herself and more. Also, who's better? Leah or Leah's inner voice? XD Anyways,
Thanks for reading,
Adiós~
*blows kisses*