I 👀 u miss me

Leah POV    

What is worse than waking up at 8:27 am realizing that school starts at 9:00 am? It's fucking 9:03 am right now and I'm running through the sidewalk, thinking about bunking chemistry.

This is why you should never procrastinate while walking up. I'm so gonna get detention. I hope he doesn't find out...or I'm dead meat. Correction, dead human under a tombstone which has my name written on it.

Finally I reached the bus stop! But wait...our school bus already left. Fuck. Now I have to catch another bus..

I waited a solid 5 minutes for another bus to come and I got in. I'm gonna be late...

♦♦♦♦♦

"I'm so sorry for being late!" I said as I rushed into my classroom, but it was empty. It took me some time to realize that we had library as first period and I'm getting more late. Congratulations! You made a fool of yourself.

I decided to bunk today's first class. It's not like anyone will notice. Plus Jennifer is still on suspension, so it's a bingo for me.

I went to the roof and sat on a bench, today is going to be a long day. I took out my phone from my bag and opened MyTube. I started scrolling but I found nothing interesting to watch. So I decided to do something else. I opened the app where me and Lia used to chat.

We used to be best friends. I was her best friend, she was mine. Will we ever go back to what we were?

No..she wouldn't want me, especially after knowing the reason. She would just leave me. She'll never accept me, just like he didn't..

Ugh, forget it. Since I got nostalgic with Lia, I decided to open her chat.

Lia: Heyy boo~
Lia: What happened? Answer me! Are you okay?
Lia: Leah? You there?
Lia: Are you angry at me? Did I do something wrong? I'm sor—

I closed my eyes. I didn't want to read more. Oh god, how much I miss her. Tears formed in my eyes, threatening to fall out any moment. I blinked them back.

I then decided to read our last conversation by text.

Me : You won't believe what happened today!
Lia: Try me
Me : I got an A+ in my history test!!
Lia: Okay, you were right, I don't believe it. You're kidding, right?
Me : Why you little—
Lia: oml 😂 you really think I won't believe you?
Lia: Dumbo
Me : Listen here you little—
Lia: 👂
Me : You're hopeless
Lia : I know~
Me : Fuck you
Lia: Yea, this boy said it to me too.
Me : Where's my knife—
Lia : Oh don't worry, I took it with me and killed the dude.
Me : 😂😂😂😂
Lia: 😂😂😂
Lia: Anyways, I gtg. I'm gonna have dinner. Ttyl~
Me : Ttyl~

I laughed at our silly conversation, while a tear left my eyes. I wiped it off with the back of my hand and laughed. Will these days ever come back?

I got a new notification..from Lia? I scrolled down and saw this..

Lia: I 👀 u miss me, boo.

What? "Just admit it" someone said from behind me. I jumped, and when I say I jumped, I mean it. I landed on the ground and saw Lia.

"What the hell!" Instead of helping me up, she started laughing hysterically. Wow, what a friend.

"I'm sorry," She said between laughs "but your facial expression was too much for me!" She held her tummy and started laughing maniacally again.

"Thank you so much." I said sarcastically. "You're welcome, your highness." She said formally and bowed, then started laughing again. I rolled my eyes, and started laughing.

You know it, when someone laughs, you feel like laughing too.

After 2 minutes, we finally finished laughing. I don't know why I didn't leave her yet, I guess I wanted some answers.

"Okay, seriously tho, why aren't you in class?" I asked. "Are you kidding me? It's 9:43, we're on a ten mins break." She said. I took out my phone and checked the time, 9:43.

Was I really that distracted from reading our texts that I didn't notice the time?

"Now tell me, do you miss me?" Did I miss her? I did. "I don't know, I just got nostalgic I guess." "So you did miss me?" "I guess.." "Meet me at YoMama street at 4 pm." "What?" "You heard it." She said and left.

I remembered the confused confusing confusion meme.

♠♠♠♠♠

UwU she be missing her bestie~ pls tell me if I should turn it into love or not. Your opinions matter, always remember that. Why do you think Amelia called Leah in YoMama street? (Who am I kidding, y'all already know) Also, sorry for any confusion between Lia and Amelia. Leah likes to call Amelia as Lia for short, while Amelia called Leah as boo, since her name can't be shortened. Now, Amelia isn't calling Leah as boo as she doesn't know if Leah will be comfortable with it since Leah is pushing Amelia away. Anyways,
Thanks for reading,
Adiós~
*blows kisses*