Fight

Leah POV

Saved by my outsmarting qualities again. Oh god, I love myself! So does Amelia. And here goes my inner voice ruining the moment.

But in all seriousness, I should've answered her. She was desperate to know. I left her on a cliffhanger. I laughed.

I wish I could trust her again, but it's already broken.. Give her a chance, she didn't know what you were going through. True, but I just can't bring myself to tell her.

You're scared. No I'm angry. Scared. We had this conversation. And you were scared. Shut up. Try me bitch. Oh I will. Just let me get that brain freeze. Don't you dare. Watch me.

♦♦♦♦♦

Ugh school again. At least today is Thursday. Just one more day.. I walked in and saw the bitch. Day ruined. Definitely.

"Oh look, the girl who made her best friend think that she's a monster." Jennifer said and laughed. "At least I'm not the one faking myself." I said. My inner brain clapped and I smiled proudly.

"What did you say, bitch?" Jenny asked angrily. "Aww. Is the faker deaf?" Just as I said it, she punched me in the belly. So this is how she wants to play? "Bring it on."

♦♦♦♦♦

She lay on the ground. People staring at me, thinking I'm a monster. The nurses came rushing, and took her to the infirmary. Some teachers came and ordered me to go to the headmaster's office.

I had to obey, if I rebelled, I'd get in more trouble and dad....he'd disown me. Or at least threaten to disown me.

While going to the headmaster's office, from the corner of my eyes, I saw Lia crying.

♦♦♦♦♦

"Why. Did. You. Hit. Her." The headmaster, Mrs. Katie asked. "Well, she called me a monster and a female dog and also hit me first."

"Female dog...as in the word?" Mrs. Katie asked. "Yea.." "I'll see what I can do, but I have to check the security cameras first to know if you're lying or not. Please go to the infirmary." Mrs. Katie said and dismissed me.

I went to the infirmary. I wasn't badly hurt, Jennifer is weak. I just had a few cuts and scratches here and there, she used her nails. That bitch.

After putting on the bandages and the unnecessary ice, I went to class. Everyone was staring at me like I was a monster, except Lia.

"Take a seat." The teacher, Mr. Theo said coldly. Did I mention that he hates me? Probably.

I sat on my chair. "Open your books to page 391. We're starting algebra today." He said and a groan erupted from the rest of the class. I groaned too. Maths, especially algebra is BS.

♦♦♦♦♦

Class was almost over. We were on our last sum, then...

"Leah Lewis and Jennifer Thompson, kindly report to the headmaster's office immediately. I repeat, Leah Lewis and Jennifer Thompson, kindly report to the headmaster's office immediately. Thank you for your attention."

I think Mrs. Kylie has decided. Oh well. I got up from my seat and excused myself.

♠♠♠♠♠

For the throat fo-for the throat daddy charmed in, go for the throat. That's what she did~
Okay no more cringy jokes ;-; So, will Amelia find out Jennifer's truth? Or will it stay hidden forever? Also, who will get in more trouble? Leah or Jennifer? Find out by staying active in my book .,_,. Anyways,
Thanks for reading,
Adiôs~
*blows kisses*