Suspension

Amelia POV

"Leah Lewis and Jennifer Thompson, kindly report to the headmaster's office immediately. I repeat, Leah Lewis and Jennifer Thompson, kindly report to the headmaster's office immediately. Thank you for your attention."

Shit. Leah is in trouble. Oh god, I hope she doesn't get in too much trouble... I saw her sped out of the classroom. Rip.

"Anyways, continuing. Okay sum number 14. When a = 3, b = 0, c = –2, find the value of a³ + b³ + c³ – 3abc. I want the answer in 10." Mr. Theo said. Bruh, this can be done in 3 minutes. It's easy.

♦♦♦♦♦

Never. Never am I leaving Leah alone again. I'm not letting her get into anymore trouble. Ugh I need to find Leah!

The announcer said that she'll be in the headmaster's office. Guess I have to go there.

♦♦♦♦♦

I knocked on the door. "Come in." Someone from inside said. I opened the door and entered. "Yes Amelia? What brings you here?" Mrs. Kylie asked.

I looked at Leah, then Jennifer. Jennifer was severely hurt. Leah would never hurt anyone unless they do something bad. I know Leah.

"I merrily apologize for anything serve that Leah might have done to Jennifer. However, I've known Leah since forever, I know that she wouldn't hurt anyone unless they hurt her. Jennifer must have done something that triggered Leah, and thus she hurt her. I am here to request you to lessen Leah's punishment." I said.

Leah looked at me, shocked while Jennifer looked at me angrily. Yeap, something is going on between them.

"You are right. Jennifer did do something bad. You're one of my brightest students, so I'm sharing this with you. Well, you see, Jennifer called Leah a monster and a female dog, as in the word. I know that you know what I mean. Also, Jennifer was the one to start the fight. Now tell me Amelia, what should be done with them?" Mrs. Kylie asked.

"Hmm. I think Jennifer should be put into suspension for a week for her deeds, and Leah should be put into suspension for 2 days since she did hurt Jennifer badly." I said. "Very well then."

And the next thing I knew, they both had suspension. That's right y'all. I rule this school. Teachers pet foreva

♦♦♦♦♦

While leaving school, I saw Leah getting dragged by her father harshly. He's probably angry for the suspension I guess. But then I heard him speak..

"You're a disgrace to our bloodline. You should've died instead of your mother." I heard him say... I stood dead. Leah's mother died? And why is her father treating her so...abusively?

I decided to tell mom everything, and went to the bus stop.

♠♠♠♠♠

0_0 Leah's father is abusive? That's new. And her mother died? Since when? So many questions @_@ Also, ya gurl Amelia rules le school. Bow down to the teacher's pet! Jkjk. Anyways,
Thanks for reading,
Adiós~
*blows kisses*