Amelia POV

I told mom all that happened today. She told me to spy on Leah from now on, but how am I supposed to spy on my best friend?

Mom told me that the next time, she gets suspended, I should text her this and start following her. She also told me to record everything. Typical spy mom.

My mother is a spy and works in one of the most secret detective companies. She never told me the name because she doubt that I might tell it to someone, most specifically Leah.

At a very young age, my mom had taught me the basics of a spy. I learned how to kick someone in the face at age 7. I know, it's too young to learn such things, but it was necessary.

This was the only secret that Leah didn't know. Otherwise, she knew each bone of mine. This is the only thing she didn't know about me, and will never know.

She couldn't know.

♦♦♦♦♦

Finally, she got on the bus. I'll go hardcore now. Hardcore mode on.

"Leah! Here!" I called her. She looked blank for a moment, then started walking. Just as she was about to walk past me, I held her hand, pulled her, got up at the same time and sat on the seat beside it, and made her sit on the window seat, where I was once sitting. Spy training at use.

She looked startled, I laughed. You are telling me why you are ignoring me. Not chits and chats, but the REAL reason." I said, but it came out cold. She looked like she'll laugh anytime now. Is this funny for her?

"What if I don't?" She asked. "Well, I'll be a bitch and follow you everywhere." I said. "Even in the bathroom?" She asked, almost laughinh. "I- um- ugh! You're- you're- ugh!" I stumbled. Oh god, what does she do to me? She laughed. How dare she?

She always loved teasing me. "Yes." I said dead serious. She gulped. I smirked. "Alright then, let's see what you have." She shrugged, smiling.

This conversation is gonna be very...interesting.

"I'm not backing down." "I know." She really gets on my nerves when she's arguing with me. That's why I hate arguing with her, she always gets her own back. Somehow..

♦♦♦♦♦

She walked, I followed. She walked, I followed. She walked, I- bumped into a pole. Geez. She turned around and laughed. Oh god, today was going to be a hell of a day...

Oh hell no! She walked in the w-w-washroom.. Should I go in? Should I go back? Ugh damn you Leah. I guess I'll go back..

♠♠♠♠♠

Amelia's mother is a spy? Surprised? It was mentioned in the description that she was a spy-
This chapter was to show how Amelia was trained and what she'll do the next time Leah gets suspended. Anyways,
Thanks for reading,
Adiós~
*blows kisses*