Game

Amelia POV

She fell for my plan.. Today when she returns the money, I'm gonna ask her all the questions I have in my mind. I'm not letting her go without an explanation.

I was walking towards the bus stand. The weather was pleasant and the breeze was swift. I loved this kind of weather, so did Leah.

Welp, time for my plan to come into action.

♦♦♦♦♦

When is she coming? She's 10 minutes late. "I'm here.." Someone said from behind me. I turned back. Leah was standing behind me.

"Here are your five cents." She said giving me the notes. "Keep it." I said. "Excuse me?" "Keep it. Money doesn't matters between friends." I said and hugged her. Oh, how much I missed her.

She stiffened for a moment, then pushed me back. I stumbled and stood there dumbfounded. "We are not friends. I'm just here for your money." She said. Doesn't she knows how much it hurts me?

"I need answers." I said, emotionlessly, though I was having an outburst of emotions inside me. "What answers?" She snapped. "Forget it. How about we play a game?" I suggested. "What game?" She asked.

"I'll ask you a question and you'll answer it, then you can ask me a question and I'll answer it. And it goes on." "...okay" Leah said.

She fell for my plan yet again! 

"Sit down" I pointed at a bench in the garden. She obeyed me. I didn't know if it was because she's scared of me or she actually wants to tell me everything.

I sat down beside her and turned towards her. "Ready to answer?" I asked. She hesitated, then nodded.

"Why were you bullying Jennifer?" I asked. "I have my reasons." "Which are?" She hesitated. "If you ask the right questions, you'll get the answer. I already answered this question." I groaned. "My turn." Leah said.

"Why do you want to be my friend even after you saw me 'bully' Jennifer?" She asked directly. "Because I know you would never do anything without acceptable reasons." Just as I said it, I saw tears in Leah's eyes but then she blinked it back. I couldn't help but smile.

"My turn." I said. She nodded. "Did anything bad happen while I was gone?" I asked. "A lot." Oh, so this is how she's gonna play the game? Alright. "Your turn." I said.

"Why did you...hug me that day?" She asked. Okay that hurts. "Can't I hug my best friend when she needs it?" "That's not an appropriate answer." She said. "...it hurt me seeing you cry, so I hugged you to help both of us."

Again, I saw tears in her eyes, but she blinked them back again. "Why were you ignoring me?" I asked. She looked shocked, then laughed, but it was a fake one.

"A real question, I see. Well, I lost both hope and trust from you." She said. I was shocked. "T-trust too?" I shuttered. "Not now dear, it's my turn." She said and laughed.

She was enjoying this game much more than me, and I hated it. Gosh dang it. My plan backfired. "Why do you want to know all these answers from me?" She asked.

I didn't have an answer. I sat there blankly. "No answer eh? Guess this game ends here." She said, got up from the bench and walked away.

God, are you kidding me?

♠♠♠♠♠

Pretty long chapter, eh? Amelia's plan backfired XD I seriously love Leah, she knows how to backfire a plan. What do you think about Leah's answers? Can ya connect it and say what happed to her which made her this way? Comment! Anyways,
Thanks for reading,
Adiós~
*blows kisses*