What actually happened

Leah POV

I opened my eyes, gasping. Black, it was all I could see. What is going on? I moved a little bit, then I found out that my hands were tied behind my back. Where am I?

I sat there, still, on the icy cold ground. Then I suddenly remembered of my dark room. Was I at my house? Ugh, why aren't my eyes adjusting to the dark?

A gasp left my mouth, unheard by anyone. Should I scream? Stop right there. Don't think about it. You'll be okay.

For the first time, I was glad that I had an inner voice inside me. At least I won't feel lonely. My eyes finally adjusted to the darkness.

I took a deep breath, and let my brain take over me. First identify the room you're in. I looked around and figured out that I was in my dark room. The one with no openings.

Nibble the rope which is tying your hand. Being flexible was one of my best privileges. I just had to shift a bit and—

Bingo! My hand was in front of me. Just as I was about to nibble it, a sudden glint of light entered a room, making me blind. Along with the light was a man, who is the complete opposite of light. He is the dark, he is the reason my parents are dead.

"Oh, I told you not to hurt my daughter and get suspended, you did anyways. Now bear the consequences. So you better make yourself comfortable." He said.

I got suspended? Oh yea I remember..

"Remember when I said I'll whip you? I meant it, and your screams won't escape this room. I hope you know that." He said, a smirk crawling up his face.

I prepared myself for what was coming next.

♦♦♦♦♦

It hurt..evey inch of my body hurt. I wish I could run away..but I can't. No one would take me in.

I started remembering the last moments that happened before my life got ruined.

♦♦♦♦♦

Lia: Anyways, I gtg. I'm gonna have dinner. Ttyl~
Me : Ttyl~

I closed my phone. Lia never failed to make me laugh. Oh gosh I love this girl..

"Honey! Dinner is ready!" My mom called from downstairs. Guess I'm going down.

I climbed down the stairs, skipping one at a time. "Do you wanna fall?" My dad asked from the table. "Fall for a guy? Nope." I said and laughed. He laughed too.

I love my family, and they love me too. I can't imagine my life without them..

♦♦♦♦♦

Heh..mom, dad, why didn't you take me with you? Leah don't, Amelia cares about you. Live for her..She does?

♦♦♦♦♦

Tring tring

The teacher's phone rang from her desk. She picked it up and after a few moments, was shocked. After the call ended, she said "Leah Lewis, would you mind going to the headmaster's office?"

"Why ma'am? Did I do something wrong?" I asked, scared. "No Leah, just go there.." Her voice sounded like she was afraid. I took my bag and left.

♦♦♦♦♦

I knocked on the wood door that stood in front of me. "Come in!" A female's voice said from behind the door. I entered the room and a strong scent of perfume hit my nose. Disgusting. I scrunched my nose.