I can manage her

Amelia POV

I sometimes wonder how Leah's brain works. Like dude, how? But I know one day, I'll win an argument against her. I believe it.

My cousin, Hailey, came to visit today with my aunt, Sheela aunty, and now I have to take her to the park, at least that's what her mother says.

"Mom, I'm 12, at this age, I should go to the movies, not some park filled with stupid 7 year olds!" She said. Yup, she's 12. Typical 12 year olds.

"Oh come on, you're still a kid for me. Now stop complaining." Aunty said. Heh, typical Asians. Aunt Sheela and mom are sisters, they're both from Asia, specifically India.

If they're Indians, then why aren't they speaking Hindi or something? Well, since we live in America, and my father was an American, they want us to learn English. Mom always said 'Hindi won't be of use in America' and I agree, I've never seen anyone speaking Hindi here. Though I've been learning English, I do know a few Hindi words.

Enough of that. So now I have to take Hailey to the park and she's not satisfied with this decision. Either way, she couldn't win against her mother, so we set off to the park.

We were on our way, when..

"This is borrrrinngggg." Hailey said. "I have to agree, waitttt they said we have to go to a park, right?" I asked, an evil plan dancing in my brain.

"Yes? Wait, you have something on your mind? Yas! I always love your plans!" She squealed. "They said to go to the park, but they didn't say of what kind.." I said smirking.

She looked at me eagerly. "We can go to an amusement park!" I exclaimed and she jumped on me. "This is why I looove you!"

♦♦♦♦♦

"I'm gonna try all the rides!" She exclaimed. Good thing I brought money. "Come on!"

We tried almost all the rides, including the roller coaster which still has me feeling nauseous, and ate a lot of candies and all. Unfortunately, it was time to head home and we must hide this from our mothers.

Imagine if they found out..I'd die. They're Asians, we gonna get a good smack with a slipper.

Anyways, all thoughts aside, we headed home. Luckily, they didn't suspect us a bit and told us to go to my room. Today was my lucky day I guess.

We went up to my room and decided to play human fall flat. Despite being 12, Hailey was a fun person to hang out with. And hanging out with her didn't feel like you're hanging out with a kid, it felt like you're hanging out with someone the same age as you. I honestly loved her company.

Hailey is quite mature for a 12 year old. When I was 12, I'd go hanging of a tree with Leah screaming below me, and she'd rather finish her homework first.

"Hey Lia, Lia Lia Lia Lia Lia Lia Lia Li—" "What?" "How's Leah?" She asked. I remained quiet for a while. "Is something wrong?" She asked. "Well yea, ever since I came back, she's been avoiding me and when I first saw her in school.." I drifted off remembering what I saw.

"Please continue." "I saw her punching this girl.." "But Leah never—" "I know, but that girl, Jennifer, had probably don't something wrong." "I think you should talk to her." "I know, I've already tried, but she always outsmarts me." "Let me talk to her." "What?" "Let me talk to her, I can manage her." "You sure?" "Positive." "Kay then."

And so, it was decided. Hailey will talk to Leah...this would be spicy.

♠♠♠♠♠

Okayyyyy, I love Hailey too. These two are the 'independent, don't need help' type of people and it'll be a death battle. (I'd say, get your popcorns ready) Anyways,
Thanks for reading,
Adiós~
*blows kisses*