Hailey Vs Leah

Amelia POV   

Aaaaand today there will be a battle. Hailey Vs Leah. I'm the audience and the judge. Halp.

Hailey is impatiently tapping her feet on the ground. We're sitting on the bench. Leah hasn't showed up yet. Heck, I'm not even sure if she'll show up.

I put my hands behind my head and formed a cross, then rested my head on it. "Is she even coming?" Hailey asked "I don't know." "Ugh"

"Chill your horses, come and sit." "Finee" she sat beside me, still tapping her feet on the ground but harder. It was 4:13 and Leah was supposed to show up 13 mins ago.

A few birds chirped above us, creating a mesmerizing melody. The day was pleasant and I just wanted to go home and read a wattpad book. Guess we don't always get what we want.

From a distance, I saw a girl running. I was sure that she was running towards us so I waited for her to get closer. A few seconds later, I could finally see that it was Leah. Wow, I didn't expect her to show up..

She stopped in front of us, panting. "Took you long enough." Hailey said. "Oh I'm sorry but I had to sneak out from my house because he wouldn't let me go out." She said sarcastically. He? Probably her father. "Don't show your sarcasm here, only people who are on time can show it."

I chocked on air

"Lia you okay?" Leah said coming to punch my back. "Yep I'm perfectly fine!" I said in one breath. "Okay?"

"So, why did you call me here?" Leah asked. "Ah, finally a sensible question," Hailey spoke "I called you here to talk about your relationship with sis." "Apparently, your sis was the one who actually calle—" "Shush child, let the grown up speak first." Hailey got the last word.

I want popcorn, please.

Leah rolled her eyes. "Well, mom, let's start the conversation?" Leah said, putting pressure on the word 'mom'

Hailey got up from the bench and my eyes followed her. She stopped in front of Leah and—

Oh my the height difference! An elephant and a mouse. Yes.

"Well child, I heard from a bird— wait that rhymes— that you have been ignoring my sister. I would like to know the reason why." I had to stop myself from chocking again.

"Well, your sister is annoying." Leah said teasingly, yet it hurt me. I don't like this feeling. "Listen here you fish—" "fish?!" "Yes fish now shut up don't interrupt me. Nobody except me can call her annoying, get it mother trucker?" She said warningly.

Leah looked at me, but I was just as shocked as her. I need to check her internet history. Geez.

"Yea yea whateva" Leah shrugged it off, probably trying to trigger the 12y/o girl. This is why I love her— wait what?

"Y'all keep fighting, I'm gonna go get ice cream." I said and got up. "Don't leave me with this monster!" Leah said "Bring me one too!" Hailey said at the same time. "Monster? You litt—" my laughter cut her off.

"Geez I'll bring ice cream for you both." I said between my high pitched demonic laughs and started walking. Today is going to be a long day.

♦♦♦♦♦

Okay one vanilla ice cream for Hailey and two chocolate ice creams for Leah and me. I played for the ice creams and walked back sucking my chocolate one.

♦♦♦♦♦

Oh. MY. GOD! My ears! "Quit screaming like crows!" Both of the idiots looked at me as I reached them. "Well she shouldn't hav—" "Quit it Hailey, let me talk to Leah alone." I scolded her. "Finee."

"Take this ice cream and go there." I said, coldly but politely. She took the ice cream from my hand, went a few steps back and turned around. I sighed.

"Well, what did you want to talk about?" Leah asked me. I looked into her eyes and saw desperation, of what, I don't even know.

"I need you to tell me everything. Why you ignored my texts, why you avoided me and why did you punch Jennifer that day?"

The desperation in her eyes turned to fear. "It's better if I don't tell you, and it's better if I distance myself from you." She said without looking into my eyes.

I had enough. I pushed her on the bench and leaned over her, making sure our bodies weren't toughing. From a distance, I heard coughing and looked towards the direction and saw Hailey turning around. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Leah. A slight pink colour filled her face.

I am going to get all the answers today.

♠♠♠♠♠

Looks like the cliffhanger queen is starting with her cliffhangers~ and *gasp* a blush on Leah's face? Oo the spice~ Will Leah actually open up to Amelia?  Stay in to find out~ Anyways,
Thanks for reading,
Adiós~