MY BEST FRIEND

Amelia POV

Welp it didn't work this time. She knows all my tricks. I wish I could save Leah again. Oh well, I gotta follow her this time.

I'm glad I brought my bicycle today, it'll be easier to follow her and also get some exercise. I mean, she'll probably take the bus, right?

But wait...I have to skip school to follow her. Eh, imma text mom, after all she was the one who told me to do so, she won't mind~

I got my phone out and texted mom.

Me : Mama?
Mom ❤💠❤ : Yes baby?
Me : Leah got suspended again, and to follow her, I have to skip school. What should I do?
Mom ❤💠❤ : What do you want to do?
Me : I want to follow her but school...
Me : So I asked you.
Mom ❤💠❤ : Go for it, I'll manage your principal.
Me : Thank you mom!
Mom ❤💠❤ : Go follow your love.
Me : Wait what—
Mom ❤💠❤ :
Me : T-T
Mom ❤💠❤ : <3
Me : <3

What an amazing mom I got. Claps please. Wait who tf actually clapped—

♦♦♦♦♦

C-car? She's going through a fricking car?! Today will be a tough day..

I got on my bicycle and cycled behind the car, making sure that I wasn't visible in the mirrors. I mean, it's a trick that mom taught me and it's coming handy right now.

As I followed the car, I noticed that we weren't going towards Leah's house, but somewhere else. I do remember where Leah's house is, I used to always go there. Did they move or something? But Leah would've told me over text..maybe it happened after she started ignoring my texts? Ugh my brain isn't working.

Wait..what is the car number? C-666-42069? Nice.

Alas, we reached a light pink house with red highlights and curtains in PhineasPizza Street. It looked beautiful..I missed out on so many things..

The car stopped in front of the gates of the house, and a man and Leah got off it. But wait..I don't recognize that man..he isn't Leah's dad. I remember that chunky old man. But who is he? Did her parents get her a bodyguard or something?

I saw the man drag Leah into the house, and Leah's face looked depressed. Nope, no bodyguard would hold someone like that. What the hell is going on?

Before he could enter the house, I took a picture of him with Leah. Thankfully, he didn't notice and neither did Leah. I ain't going home without proof.

I parked my bicycle outside the gates, which had bodyguards — real ones — guarding it. I had to climb up the fence from the back. Great.

The house had a toy store near it, so I pretended to get toys from the store by taking out my purse, but instead I was actually going to find an opening.

Bingo! That part of the wall is a bit smaller and out of the guards' eyes. So, how will I climb it? I remembered I have a stickyo (yes I made it up, it is basically a stretchable toy but it is very strong and can hold any body weight. You can through it towards a wall, making sure you have one of its ends attached yo your hand, and climb like a mountaineer using it. I know it makes no sense, but bear with me) in my pocket. I got it out and used it to climb the fence.

I landed safely. My heart felt like it would come out of my chest anytime. I was doing a crime for good.

Walking around, I took small peeks in every room I could see. In one of the rooms, I saw a door which led to another room which had...no windows.. Very suspicious..

I took a picture from my phone and then I heard footstep, which were about to enter the room. I got out of view, but I couldn't see what was going on inside, so I decided to record a video.

"You bitch! How dare you break my daughter's nose! You have no shame! You shameless bitch. I should've killed you when I had the chance!" A male's voice yelled from inside.

Something wrong is definitely going on. I decided to look in my phone to see what was going on and..

I saw the man screaming at Leah. How dare he scream at MY BEST FRIEND.

My blood was boiling at this point, so I stopped looking to relax myself from all the anger that was about to overcome me, making me do something that I'll regret..

After a lot more screaming and I heard a door shut. Not taking any risks, I decided to look at my phone again and saw the man locking the door which led to the room with no windows.

Did he lock Leah in there? As far as I remember, Leah us terrified of the dark..oh no..

I stopped recording, and headed straight home. I needed to tell mom everything. I hope she knows who he is..I need to know everything.

On my way home, I texted mom the 2 photos and 1 video which I captured in my phone.

I was finally going to know everything..

♠♠♠♠♠

Amelia to the save again! I'm guessing this is the third last chapter of this story..TwT another story ending. *cries* Do you think Amelia and her mom will save Leah from this monster? I'm guessing a lot of you already know who that monster is lmao. But don't write it in the comments! Let the others be in suspense (Yes, I'm evil). If you pay attention to the small details, you'll know who 'he' is. Also lmao thr car number XD ofc it isn't a real one, I made it up. Anyways,
Thanks for reading,
Adiós~
*blows kisses*