Chapter fifty

————-
Picture of Lucas
——————-
Don't forget to comment and vote!
——————————

Ever since that night in Maine, Shannon hasn't talked to anyone. She's been ignoring people's calls and only texting Tyler when it has something to do with work. Even though Shannon doesn't talk to me, she's been clinging to me for the past week. I'm not complaining, but I wish she would talk to me. She doesn't even budge when I crack jokes. All she does is cry and hold onto me.

My baby's hurt.

Story told me what happened at the baby shower, and once I heard what happened. I did take Shannon and Story back to the hotel, and then I went to go raise some hell. Let's just say after what I did, the family isn't very welcoming to me anymore. To say the least I was shocked at myself for stepping out of character, but it needed to be done. I didn't handle Alexis the way I wanted to was because at the end of the day that's still Shannon's sister, and Dante's wife.

Even though I know what happened in Maine hurt Shannon, I just can't help but to think that's not the full reason to her sorrow.

At the moment I'm giving Shannon a body massage in the room, while Story is at school.

"Lucas." she croaks, finally speaking.

I just stop what I am doing and look down and into her eyes, surprised. Her eyes then become watery.

"N-Nicolás died while we were in Maine." she says, letting a tear fall.

I immediately take my hand and wipe it away.

"A-and I don't know how to tell Story." she says, trying to hold back her tears.

"Well, we can tell her with a cake." I suggest, in a soft joking voice.

Surprisingly she gives off a small genuine laugh.

Awe, I missed her smile.

"I'm serious Lucas." she says, in a raspy voice.

"I know love."

"Lucas, I don't want to see her cry." she says, sadly.

Shit me neither!

"Well then, let's just do the cake idea." I say, now being serious about the suggestion.

She just laughs loudly.

"Do you know how fucked up it will be for her to come home and to see a cake that you reads 'your papa died'. My child may never touch a cake again."

I couldn't help, but to chuckle myself.

"Yeah, you're right." I say, starting to massage her calf again.

As I'm sitting up on my knees rubbing her left leg that is extended laying on my shoulder, I can't help but to think that this is a great angle for a nude. Stopping, I take my phone out and remove the towel that lays across her bare body.

"Hey!" she says, bring her right legs in so her vagina can be taken off display.

"Keep still." I say, trying to push her leg back out.

"Lucas! What the hell are you doing?!" she exclaims.

"What? This is a great angle for a nude pic." I answer, trying to find lighting.

"The hell! Lucas stop!"

"Keep still I'm trying to find good lighting!"

"Keep still hell! Why are you trying to take pictures of me?!"