Chapter forty-one

————-
Picture of Story
——————-
Don't forget to comment and vote!
———————————

Shannon's POV

After getting dressed I make my way downstairs, while emailing people back.

"Lucas, I'm gone!" I yell, about to open the front door.

"Wait!" I hear, Lucas yell.

Turning around and looking up from my phone, I'm met with Lucas and Daniel. Raising an eyebrow I just stare at them.

"I made you a small fruit salad for you to eat on the way there." Lucas says, stepping forward to give me a plastic bowl with a lid on it.

"Thank you." I say, taking it from him.

"Alright, Lucas and Daniel you guys are on child duty until me and Shannon get back." Joshua says, walking out the kitchen.

Excuse me?!

"Excuse me?!" I ask, raising my eyebrow again.

"Oh what? You thought I was joking around yesterday? Oh no ma'am, we are having our shopping/ bonding day." Joshua says.

I think the fuck not.

"What?!" Daniel exclaims. "You are supposed to be watching the kids with me!"

"Daniel I think you are old enough to watch three kids on your own, I have faith in you bud." Joshua says, pinching Daniel's cheek.

He just slaps his hand away in response.

"Ouu, I see we are aggressive today." Joshua states. "But seriously, you can watch three kids on your own  and if you need any help Lucas is here to help you."

"No, I'm not." Lucas states. "I have a photo shoot and a shift at the gym today." he says, kissing my cheek.

"Oh hell no, I am not spending my Saturday stuck with a bunch of kids." Daniel says.

I just turn around and make my way to the front door.

I don't have time for this I am already running late.

"Where the hell do you think you're going miss ma'am?!" Joshua asks, yelling after me.

"To the front door." I answer, stating the obvious.

"You know what...KIDS!" Daniel yells. "Get dressed, today we are touring the life of Lucas!"

"The hell?! Why me?!" Lucas asks.

I just open the front door.

"Oh, gotta blast." Joshua states, before trying to catch up to me. "Oh and don't call us either, toodles!" he says, and with that he closes the door behind us.

Putting my sunglasses on I walk down the stairs.

"So where to first bestie?" Joshua asks, happily.

"Joshua, I'm not your bestie and I have a meeting to attend for the next hour." I answer, seeing my driver open the door for me.

"Perfect!" he replies. "While you are doing business stuff, I will be planning the rest of our fun fulfilled day!" he says, cheerfully to then add. "Bestie." at the end.

Oh god, this is going to be a long day.

Lucas's POV

"Why am I left with the kids?!" Daniel exclaims, still stuck on the situation.

"Oh shut up already!!" I whine. "You are not even watching them, I am. Remember you guys are following me around all day."

"Man, I should be the one making up with Shannon first. I am the oldest after all." he pouts.