Chapter forty-five

————
Picture of Alex
——————-
Don't forget to vote and comment!
———————————

Alex's POV

Right now, I'm sitting in the front seat of Lucas's car. My phone is going off at the moment because my best friend, Justin, is helping with boosting my confidence.

"You sure you are alright over there bro?" Lucas asks, glancing over at me.

I swallow hard. "Mmhm." I answer, nodding my head.

"Well did you sleep alright?" he asks.

"Yup. Thank you very much." I answer, trying not to have my voice to crack.

What?!... really? 'Thank you very much'. Come on Alex!

"Ooookayyy." Lucas says, pulling up into Shannon's driveway.

Here goes nothing.

Lucas's POV

These little dip shits are up to something. How I know is because of Alex's body language and actions.

Parking the car I lock the doors immediately.

"I don't know what you have planned Jason, but whatever it is forget about it. Because if you act up I am whooping your ass." I say, looking at him through the rearview mirror.

"Why do you always got to threaten me?!"

"Because you're always starting something, now let's go." I say, unlocking the doors.

We walk into the house to be met by the boys laughing.

"Story, go upstairs and change your clothes and put your stuff away." I say, closing the front door and handing her gym bag to her.

She then walks off without a word said back to me. Following the sound of Daniel's voice with the boys following me, we end up in the kitchen.

"Ohhh, look who made it!" Daniel greets, happily.

"Hey, Danny." the boys greet.

"Is Shannon upstairs?" I ask.

"Yeah, she spilled raw meat juice over her. She should be changing." Joshua answers.

With that I turn around to make my way to the room. Opening the door I see Shannon walking out the bathroom in a purple underwear and bra set.

"Hey, why are you back so early?" she asks, as I close the door.

I sigh and sit down on my side of the bed. "Well, I'm back because Story wanted to act like a wild child." I say.

"Oh god, is she okay? Did she cause any store damage this time?"

Wait, this happened before?!

"This happened before?!" I ask, shocked.

"Yeah, Story is a wild child, she can't keep still to save her ass. What did she do this time though and is she okay?"

"Yes, she's fine and she decided to run off and climb a ten foot display and jump off of it like she was on a suicide mission."

"Oh my god!" Shannon gasps, with fear evident.

"I said the same thing, but don't worry I caught her." I say, sighing.

"Where is her ass?!"

"Sweetheart, please don't yell at her. I've already scolded her, she feels bad enough." I say, trying to stop her.