Chapter nineteen

————-
Don't forget to vote and comment!!
—————————

After my shower I went to go and try to wake Shannon up to see if she wanted something to eat, but she didn't budge. Slipping on some pajama pants I leave the room to the kitchen. In the middle of making a sandwich I hear a knock at the door.

"Hold on!" I yell, wiping my hands off.

Opening the door I'm met with Joshua and Daniel.

They knocked?!

"Uhhh..."

This is weird I'm not use to them knocking.

"Why did you guys knock?" I ask.

"We're trying to be respectful dumb ass, now move." Joshua says, pushing past me.

"Since when were you guys trying to show respect to me?" I ask, closing the door behind Daniel.

"Don't flatter yourself sweetheart. We just saw Shannon's car as we pulled up, and we were showing a sign of respect to her." Daniel explains, sitting at the island table.

Of course.

"Anyway, where is she?" Joshua asks, taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Aye! Fuck off mate! That's my food." I say, taking my sandwich from him and shooing him off.

He just puts his hands up in surrender and leans against the counter.

"Anyway, she's sleep in the room." I answer, glaring at Joshua.

"Is she waking up anytime soon?" Joshua asks.

"No, I don't think so." I answer, eating a chip.

Joshua turns around and look at Daniel who is smirking.

"Spill." Daniel demands.

Come again..

"Don't act dumb, the whole damn facility heard you and Shannon fucking." Daniel says, with a smug smirk.

How—

"We came to visit you at set today so you can settle this dispute we were having at his office and when we arrived you had a crowed standing at attention shocked outside your trailer." Joshua starts to explain.

"Yeah, we started to become worried so we sped up a little bit to then only be met by a pleasurable scream by a female." Daniel says, with a smirk.

"Now, let us remind you we were all the way at the other end of the lot, which is about ninety-one meters and if you didn't know my blond friend that is about the size of an American football field with you being on the other end." Joshua says, with a smug smile.

"Yes sir and if I may say Ms. Jackson back there has some lungs on her."  Daniel says, still smirking.

After hearing what they said I can't deny any of it. Because I couldn't help the cocky smirk that was breaking out upon my face again. I swear Shannon inflated my ego a little too much today.

"Yeahhhhhhh... she does, doesn't she." I say, having today events to flood back in my head.

"So come on spill." Joshua says, with a smile.

"Alright, so what happened was that Pines was getting too cocky because Shannon was giving him way too much attention, and he decided to reflect that on me. Like he really ever had a chance to pull her, let alone handle her—"

"Didn't you say that they have some type of a history?" Joshua asks.

"Yeah, and frankly I don't care." I answer, shrugging. "Whatever happen in the past doesn't reflect on the present. Seeing how she sometimes barely give him the time of day and she doesn't react to any of his flirtatious gestures."