Chapter 8

Rayyan's POV

I hate to say those words to her but I can't afford to lose her either. I had been watching her for past five years through papa's personal detective, Uncle Sahil. I know what I did was wrong but that was the only way i can know about her .

I came back to reality when I heard someone entering my room.

"Are you busy my boy?" Papa asked standing near my table.

"Not for you papa" I said and he smiled.

"Rayyan, you are 28 and I don't have to explain it to you. You have to hold a big responsibility" He said.

"Yes papa, I know. I will make sure our company will....."

"I am not talking about our company young man. I am talking about you. When are you going to get married." he asked giving me a heart attack. Did he came to know about Hana.

"Papa, you know it's still early." I said

"You know, when I was in your age...."

"You were not married yet. Dhada told me" I said smirking.

"Fine, I was just trying the father's dialogue. I think I have to use your Dhada's method." he took a deep breath

"Listen young man, get married in two months or forget about your CEO dream. I will make Sharnaaz as Khan's CEO." He said and I looked at him with my mouth hung open.

"Papa, how can you..... Are you kidding me. In two months?" I asked

"At least you must get engaged in these two months. Don't act smart by complaining to your Mama or dhada. They were the one who gave me this idea." papa said giving me shock by shock.

Wait! Dhada? You betray me. You said you will help me in any situation but you let me stuck in this problem. No more golf appointment for you.  Lets try Rifa's method. I changed my facial expression to....uhh Cute i guess.

"Papa, I am your only son naa....."

"My decision is fixed. Don't try to act innocent. It doesn't suits you at all" He said and left. Now I am helpless. HELPLESSSSSSS.

Its okay. I have to start my plan tomorrow.

********************************

Shahana's POV

"Rifa, where is Zara?" I asked through phone. I am still at home in my pajamas and I feel like my head gonna explode anytime. This is all because of that stupid Rayyan.

"Boss, Zara ma'am went to meet a client to confirm the date." She said.

"Owhhh.Can you tell her that I am not coming today? I am not feeling well." I said

"Sure boss. Boss, take care." She said and I just smiled.

"Thank you sweetheart. Now, back to work" I said

"YES BOSS" she said and hung up. I just laughed.

I walked to the living room and saw abbu at home. He didn't go for work?

"Abbu, you are still here " I asked

"Yes sweety. I am not going to office today. I asked for a personal leave from my boss" He said.

"Abbu, you dont have to do that. I am fine" I said.

"No you are not. Now you sit first, I will make you some breakfast" He said

"Abbu...."

"Shhh. Be a good girl" He said and I just nodded.

I was sitting on the sofa and scrolling down the news when I heard the doorbell.