Chapter 18

Sharnaaz POV

I have been staring at my cafe for past 45 minutes.

Your cafe?

Yeah, husband and wife shares everything. Her cafe is mine just like Malik's is hers.

For that she needs to be your wife first.

Shut up bimbo.

You are asking yourself to shut up.

"Are you following me?" I startled and turn to the voice. I saw an angel looking at me and I could see panic visible on her face.

"Tell me, are you Mustafa's man?" She asked.

No but yours

"No, I came to buy a cake" I said. She looked at me suspiciously.

"Its my .... my.... I got my first salary. So I want to celebrate with my family" I said and she seems to be convinced.

"I am sorry, you came months ago. Then now, so I thought.... ahh what is wrong with me" she lightly slapped herself. Aww she looked cute. I want to pinch her.

Don't! You freak

"So what do you want?" She asked

"You" I blurted and she looked at me with wide eyes. Great way to creep someone Sharnaaz.

"I mean, you choose for me please. Anything best from your cafe" I said and laughed nervously. She sighed and slapped her cheek lightly.

Aww don't do that.

"I am sorry, everything sounds wrong to me" she said

He is thinking wrongly

Shut up

We enter our cafe. What? Soon we will share everything okay.

"Uhmm, who else is in your family" she asked surprising me. She is interested in my family. Wow, nice progress Sharnaaz.

"Well, me, papa, mama, mamu, mami, my cousins, his wife, dada, dadhi, nana, nani, zain pa, asfa ma, haider and hira." Plus you. She looked at me weirdly. Why is she looking at me like that. She don't big family? Oh no! What should I do. Maybe I can kick Rayyan and Haider out.

"I guess 2kg should be fine. Since there is no children, I think red velvet should be fine with less sweet as there are elders." She said smiling. Wait, all this was for a damn cake. I thought she was interested in me. I just gave her a nod sadly and she was busy packing it.

"So where do you work?" She asked. Finally something about me and not the damn cake.

"Uhmm... at Malik's" I said.

"Masha Allah. I heard about it. Alhamdulillah, you are working in good company. Since you are buying this for your family with your first salary, I am giving you 50% discount." She said with a genuine smile. Then something strike on my brain

"But I can't accept this. You know, you can't just give discount to strangers" I said.

What are you blabbering idiot. Customers are strangers. Are you expecting your parents to buy from you.

"We can be friends. I am Wafa and you?" She asked laughing at my stupidity.

"Sharnaaz" I said

"Wow, same as the CEO" she said

"You know him?" I asked surprised, she have heard about me. Isn't it great?

No

I remembered asking you to shut up.