Chapter 14

Rayyan's POV

I woke up feeling something heavy on my chest. I opened my eyes and saw her resting her head on my chest hugging my arm. I laughed remembering last night incident.

Yesterday night:

Hana entered the room after changing into her tops and pants. Everything about her is beautiful. Her hair, her eyes, her lips....

"Hey man! What are you looking at?" She asked frowning.

"My wife" I said and she just rolled her eyes.

"Hana, I know you might feel odd but this is your house and this is your room. So you don't have to feel ..."

"One sec, who told you that I am feeling odd. You force me here so you have to deal with me. By the way, where are the extra pillows?" She asked and I just looked her doubtfully wondering what she is planning. I just pointed towards the walk in closet.

She went in and came back with around 6-7 pillows. I dont know that I have these much pillows. She brought it to the bed and start arranging.. no.. building a wall.

"Are we going to play police and thief?" I asked here laughing.

"Yeap you are right. I am the police and you are the thief. What you have to do is stay at your place else you will experience this strong officer's punch." She said calm but it freaked me. What if I.. Rayyan, get ready for bruised face.

I lay on my side and she did on her side. I just hugged myself dare not to turn the other side.

Flashback ends

You were giving movie dialogues yesterday but now you are sleeping on me. I just smiled and put her back on her place. I don't want to freak her out. Let her enjoy herself.

"Wifey, wake up" I said

"Give me 5 more minutes please." She said pushing me

"Wifey, wake up before I carry you downstairs." I said and she open her eyes slowly and look at me. She smiled and closed her eyes back. Within a second her eyes snapped open and she starts shouting.

"Help, help. Kidnap.. kid" I closed her mouth and she stopped struggling. Reality hits her and pushed my hand.

"Sorry, I didn't expect this face." She said

"Wife, you are married to me, other than this face, which face you were expecting" I asked and she just looked away in embarrassment.

"Owhh no. I am late" she said and rushed to the washroom. 30 minutes later she came out of the changing room making my jaw dropped. You might be thinking its due to her beauty but NO she is in her formal wear holding her hijab. She walked to the dressing table and start drapping her hijab.

"What the hell are you doing" I asked not in anger but in surprise.

"Wearing my hijab." She said innocently

"Where are going?" I asked curiously

"Ohh hello, I have a company to run. You think only you are doing business here" she said. I dont know whether to laugh or cry.

" Wifey, no woman... not only woman, even  man dont go to office the next day of their marriage. Newly wed will take leave for at least a week." I said

"Really? In many wattpad stories the hero will go to office the next day and will order the heroine to become their PA" She asked me in surprise.

"Have you never attend any of your cousin's marriage before?" I asked laughing but I regret doing that. Her face become dull hearing my question.